10/07/19 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena **Locomotive played for the first time since 1992**

alfierose

3 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Highly doubt Axl knows who he is by sight or what’s going on the day of the show. 

Management however? Definitely so and this screams of their involvement. They’re probably pissed how this blew up in their face. 

As far as lifetime bans? Just means he’ll be recognized in VIP areas or close to the stage/can’t buy through the fan club. I’m sure he can get into the building in the future in other ways.

No way they can enforce that across all avenues. They say those things to scare you. There a good chance he could buy off Stubhub tonight and walk through another ticket gate 

Yeah. And throwing him in jail? For what? Buying a ticket and going to a concert?? Of course they could go after him legally, for leaking that stuff. And for that, I'd say, the fucker got what he deserved. If you leak stuff, try to stay anonymious and not let the band know that it was you who leaked that stuff and expect them to give you a high five.

5 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Highly doubt Axl knows who he is by sight or what’s going on the day of the show. 

Management however? Definitely so and this screams of their involvement. They’re probably pissed how this blew up in their face. 

As far as lifetime bans? Just means he’ll be recognized in VIP areas or close to the stage/can’t buy through the fan club. I’m sure he can get into the building in the future in other ways.

No way they can enforce that across all avenues. They say those things to scare you. There a good chance he could buy off Stubhub tonight and walk through another ticket gate 

Axl doesn’t know who Rick is, but he surely knows whats going on and is aware and/or is responsible for the decision of banning the guy etc. This is all about his songs, of course he is following up and management wouldn’t make a decision without him knowing.

6 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

Axl doesn’t know who Rick is, but he surely knows whats going on and is aware and/or is responsible for the decision of banning the guy etc. This is all about his songs, of course he is following up and management wouldn’t make a decision without him knowing.

there's pictures of him with axl and Fernando 

1 hour ago, Caedo said:

I mean to be fair if I was an artist and someone had been illegally distributing material I didn't want released, I wouldn't be letting them into my show either 

See, this is bullshit. Management fucked up which is how this whole thing started in the first place.  

Rick did nothing wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

See, this is bullshit. Management fucked up which is how this whole thing started in the first place.  

Rick did nothing wrong. 

I mean ... he purchased the discs and then openly talked about it on the internet. Then the discs leaked. You're gonna get a target on your head. I don't know if Rick did or didn't do anything wrong. But he should have kept that shit on the extreme hush hush.

• Like 4