Slither
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Shadow Of Your Love
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
Civil War
Coma

Just now, feli1269 said:

At this point of this auto-pilot band, it would be great if we listen again Out ta get me or My Michelle or Sorry/Catcher/TWAT/Prostitute. Rosie cover too. 

Duff doesn’t sing Raw Power or New Rose anymore 

Wichita, Civil War and KOHD are the boring parts of the show. 

I could really do with My Michelle. I'm glad they brought it back consistently in 2017, but now its been thrown away yet again. What if they switched between YCBM and My Michelle???

Im kinda worried, at the beginning of this leg i was hopeful and kinna optimistic about seeing Hard School live but at this point apart from the las vegas shows i cant see any other shows that it would really fit in with.. Im still hopeful for vegas but im not holding my breath.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I could really do with My Michelle. I'm glad they brought it back consistently in 2017, but now its been thrown away yet again. What if they switched between YCBM and My Michelle???

That would be fine but 🤷🏻‍♂️. Its a miracle that they played Locomotive, looks like they do this things just to have all us with a little “expectation” about that something might happen sooner, but we don’t get anything. 160 shows and they didn’t change the setlist structure. 

https://www.facebook.com/steph.salyer1/videos/10157832819686340/?__tn__=%2CdlC-R&eid=ARBfgiXqdsPWYsXMI84xKYhgZ5_AC0TGlJep-gyJv_jo66WgJYdhzGVhcmmieUBKCKJV58q103wllqhV&hc_ref=ARR_uYADXtR8mzmDWS3m7F7Mc-hAMyvXyh1Qnn1BJyGBoExWxjgwjyfZK20Eo8ragfc

Crossroads, seem to come and go, yeah
The gypsy flies from coast to coast
Knowing many, loving none
Bearing sorrow, having fun
But, back home he'll always run
To sweet Melissa
Mmm, hmm

• Like 1

Live and Let Die was great. I actually think Axl’s singing is technically much better than it was in 17 or 18. He sounds strong, it’s not all good, but shoot he’s holding notes again, and annunciations have been much better. I truly believe he has another gear right now, my only knock is physically he’s not in as good of shape and I’m hearing more heavy breathing than ever before. 

with this being a short tour I didn’t expect much but as a fan I’m happy with where he’s at currently. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, feli1269 said:

At this point of this auto-pilot band, it would be great if we listen again Out ta get me or My Michelle or Sorry/Catcher/TWAT/Prostitute. Rosie cover too. 

Nice Boys only once played. That’s another song that will be awesome. 

Duff doesn’t sing Raw Power or New Rose anymore 

Wichita, Civil War and KOHD are the boring parts of the show. Only “I got you” was the worst song ever played. That was a big 🖕🏻 for all the fans

I t hink " i feel good" was the worst song to cover thats its boring.