10/18/19 - Guadalajara, MX - Estadio Jalisco

alfierose

Just now, Creed said:

If we didnt already know that Axl, Duff and Slash are now the owners of GnR, this pic would have told us.

Its probably the most disrespectful pic in GnR history. It shows that this hybrid shit is no real band either...a real band is talking a shit in the same toilet box or everyone gets its own. 

It would be nicer if they had like "men" and "woman" toilettes 

32 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Nothing says you've made it in life like having your own portaloo. :rofl-lol:

Considering how full of shit this band is, I'd say they need bigger ones and maybe more upscale ones too. 

Spoiler

Kuvahaun tulos haulle luxury porta potty pictures

Can't really tell if these are better from the outside...

Edited by Fourteenbeers

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

Considering how full of shit this band is, I'd say they need bigger ones and maybe more upscale too. 

Hide contents

Kuvahaun tulos haulle luxury porta potty pictures

Can't really tell if these are better from the outside...

OMG, I would be upset. I don't like to go to places where I can't use the bathroom properly.

12 minutes ago, Creed said:

If we didnt already know that Axl, Duff and Slash are now the owners of GnR, this pic would have told us.

Its probably the most disrespectful pic in GnR history. It shows that this hybrid shit is no real band either...a real band is talking a shit in the same toilet box or everyone gets its own. but 5his apartheid is just awful.

Hell yes, everyone knows a real band shits in the same toilet.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Creed said:

Its probably the most disrespectful pic in GnR history. It shows that this hybrid shit is no real band either...a real band is talking a shit in the same toilet box or everyone gets its own. but 5his apartheid is just awful.

What the fuck are you smoking. AXl, Slash and Duff own the GNR name.  Who gives a shit about the toilets they use

48 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

And I agree with you sir, it's not news to us, but I wonder how the other band members feels about this shit.

They dont give a shit. Everyone knows that GNR as a legal entity is Axl Slash and Duff.

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Like 2

I think those are not bathrooms, but lockers. Each one has 15 CDs with different versions of The General, all about Slash. 

1 hour ago, Antonio said:

kakakakaka its horrible (vc é br ?)

1 hour ago, FabioRoses said:

Yes, I'm!! XD that livestream was SHIT

I think he was talking to me, but eu sou tb! :)

My account is so old that I didnt even have the option to put my location? I don't know haha

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Creed said:

Gilby and Matt were the perfect match for the UYI tour. Matt did an outstanding job on the UYI albums. And they simply  had to replace Adler and Stradlin...both were the first guys, who got almost killed by gnr. Now we have a different story. Adler and Stradlin would have liked to play some shows. Matt and Gilby are available for whole tours. Instead Axl took Fortus, Melissa and Frank. Gilby is in the same talent league as them. Adler, Matt and Izzy are more talented then the current 3.

And back then Axl was that awesome that even Frank and Melissa would have been fine.  

Well said

16 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

I think those are not bathrooms, but lockers. Each one has 15 CDs with different versions of The General, all about Slash. 

I think he was talking to me, but eu sou tb! :)

My account is so old that I didnt even have the option to put my location? I don't know haha

Ah, sorry, i just replied cuz I think it's very cool to see others Brazilians fans around here. 

39 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This is hilarious. The hierarchy in GnR is reflected even in the toilets. 

This is so funny. This more funny that poor dizzy has to share the same "facities" with mel and frank. Well if we wamted to know if all members of the band were equal this proves GNR are the big 3 only.

• Like 1