10/18/19 - Guadalajara, MX - Estadio Jalisco

alfierose

1 hour ago, agustingloger said:

We have Axl and Slash playing togheter. They're playing the classics, Shadow of your Love, Coma, Locomotive!!!!! Axl is singing Slither come on! Yeah of course we want new music, izzy ( there was a negotiation to bring him back) (and Steven (whom was giving a sort of a chance and maybe if he hadn't break his back...)  

Complaining is free but Just remember we had Axl doing a residency with Dj ashba come on! Enjoy what we got... They are humans They do what They can. And certainly They don't owe us anything. What we did for humanity? I will listen and love doing it Appetite for destruction till the day I die and I Just can thank them for that masterpiece. 

I don't know man Just being positive in this shitty forum

Good post dude :-)

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that Axl and Slash would share a stage together again. I just hoped one day that they would just mend their relationship and reconnect on some level again before one of them dies. So seeing them play live together three times again now has been a huge bonus and one that is not lost on me. 

Having said that, I'm just as keen as the next mad fan for new music, so fingers crossed as that is the number one thing that we all want.

5 hours ago, ironmt said:

Wow, Mexican crowds are right up there with Argentinian crowds. We really are lazy and embarrassing here in the states.

It's true! Saw Iron Maiden in Sacramento this year, and it was so quiet and dead out in the audience. No enthusiasm, nobody in the crowd seemed to know the songs. We are surely in a different era!

I have a positive post. It is my repetitive opinion, but positive comments to others comments. I cannot quote and  am out of reactions.  The pottys are too funny. Chill out. It is funny. It is also telling and is common sense. It shows rank which is just common sense. Izzy. I am on  Team Izzy. Again, no love lost and he nor the Big 3 are crying in the coffee. He just cannot, does not fit. Lets say he signed  on and got paid the same as Mellissa which would have been in budget, who probably makes less than Frank and Fortus, Izzy would have been in the potty labeled, band.  Maybe The Big 3 would have just had his name on the ground of some grass, no potty, so Izzy and his dog  could just go in their little patch of grass. Lol. Truth be told, relationships change . 

was this a festival or a gnr show?  If it was a festival, of course the setlist would be shorter.  If you weren't there, why do you care?  

1 minute ago, GNRfanMILO said:

People just don't get what this forum is about. You should head back to Facebook if you can't stand decade-long hardcore fans criticizing fair points about the band. 

The complainers of the complainers make me wanna puke. 

is the purpose to whine about everything gnr do?  Seems like it to me.  

• Like 2

The same setlist for 3.5 years will continue for the next year.  Thnx for explaining inside workings @IncitingChaos. Good point. Very intetesting.  The fan bubble here, with respect to you and for people not posting here who have seen the concerts multiple times , it is  really a very small fanbase  It is fresh and new for only , just hundreds of thousands of other fans.   YES, make no mistake , this NITL never ending tour is a cash grab for TheBig3 and so what. This show in Mexico, omg. They filled a soccer stadium and you know, soccer is massive there.  They could have filled, sold out  this soccer stadium 2 straight nights.                                          If I could ask GnR ,which is only the Big 3, a question, I would ask how does it feel, for the second time, but yet now the first time, to play your music in stadium concerts? Every musicans dream . They never did this before because although they did, they usually  did not what the time of day was. 

Edited by Amaya

1 minute ago, fabrph5 said:

was this a festival or a gnr show?  If it was a festival, of course the setlist would be shorter.  If you weren't there, why do you care?  

is the purpose to whine about everything gnr do?  Seems like it to me.  

No one "whines" about everything Gn'R does. We are not going to ask for your permission to criticize the fact that Gn'R has been doing the same setlist for almost 4 years. Totally understandable critics are done here (some not, but only a small part of them), I don't know why is that so hard to understand. 

You can go and check the troll forum. You'll see people talking about Slash's teeth and if Axl fucked Beta or not, then you'll realize what I'm talking about.

• Like 4

No. The posts here are nothing like that. I find the postings to  be funny, insightful, sometimes repetitive, lol, like from me, and some have positive criticisms.  All are opinions. Not a big deal. It is just a fan forum.                                                                         

Edited by Amaya

11 hours ago, Creed said:

i miss the old days, when slash was more down to earth and used perla as  toilet.

3ddfefebf30231fc5d3ce4125f7bc1eb.jpg

To lighten and change the course back, omg, too fukcinf funny. What the hell?  Baby, you gotta say she earned and deserved her 6. something million  and her million a year for the rest of her life. 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

No one "whines" about everything Gn'R does. We are not going to ask for your permission to criticize the fact that Gn'R has been doing the same setlist for almost 4 years. Totally understandable critics are done here (some not, but only a small part of them), I don't know why is that so hard to understand. 

You can go and check the troll forum. You'll see people talking about Slash's teeth and if Axl fucked Beta or not, then you'll realize what I'm talking about.

hahaha  You don't need my permission to be a whiney baby.  Their setlist doesn't effect me 

9 minutes ago, fabrph5 said:

hahaha  You don't need my permission to be a whiney baby.  Their setlist doesn't effect me 

I don’t care if it doesn’t affect you. It does to a lot of people and they’re in all their right to express it. 

Your opinion does not speak for the entire forum. Moving on.

Edited by GNRfanMILO

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

People just don't get what this forum is about. You should head back to Facebook if you can't stand decade-long hardcore fans criticizing fair points about the band. 

The complainers of the complainers make me wanna puke. 

But after reading the same complaints since 2001 I don't get why they still bother, the band sure as hell doesn't.

10 minutes ago, Pinball Wizard said:

But the thing is: we, as hardcore fans, who's been supporting/following the band since the early days, it's a turn off to see them on the automatic, "jukebox", mode for almost 4 years.

This is another thing that bothers me: there's almost zero crowd interaction. Apart from the band introduction I think Axl spoke fewer than ten words last night? It's really bizarre to just see them go through song after song without acknowledging the audience. Not that I'm expecting a ten-minute Axl rant at every show, but just *something* to make it feel less impersonal.

• Thanks 1

I don't recall hearing Slither or Shadow 2 years ago.

They took out Wish You Were Here. Switched out This I Love for Slither and Shadow.  Alternate Locomotive. The core setlist is the same because it has to be. But its different everytime they start a new leg in some ways.

Slash does a diffrent solo to the songs .

The setlist was different  the times I saw them in 2016 and 2017. They didnt play Prostitute at Foxboro they did Sorry. They played Maddy and Prostitute in Hartford

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Like 3