10/23/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Chesapeake Energy Arena [Dead Horse played for the first time since 1993]

alfierose

On 10/22/2019 at 2:27 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It seems so long ago when GNR came to Dallas. I know it was August and even though the new AT&T stadium is indoors now, it was still hot. Not to mention the traffic driving to Arlington from where I live. But it's so worth it when GNR hit the stage.

This stadium is so damn expensive. The tickets were of $250 and then parking was $60, which has since gone up to $100 or more and the food was off the charts. I guess someone has to pay for this new venue. lol

Going to see Post Malone on November 2 and parking was $100 and that was the far away lots. It's plain crazy. Tickets were about $160. It begins at 1:30, by the time Post comes out I will be out of my mind and probably high! lol

Yeah Ol Jerry Jones is banking off that stadium. I haven't been to any concerts in att just monster jam, some rodeos and a pre season cowboys game :lol: THey really put on a show for those football games let me tell ya! I usually am able to score a family member to drop me off down the street from the stadium and just walk in there. Never parked and dont plan to if I can help it! Also the food wasnt bad during the game, but yeah pricey is the name of the game, plus the fact the beer selection is pretty disappointing makes me not want to drink alcohol. But who needs it when you can buy a giant refillable cup of soda right?!?:headbang:

The AAC in Dallas is a great concert venue, even the seats up top are good views assuming your not stuck behind people who constantly get up and come back during the show. I saw Aerosmith and Slash with Myles Kennedy there back in 2014.

Post malone starts at 1:30......am?

On 10/24/2019 at 9:16 AM, agustingloger said:

I know Axl doesn't rehearse, he'is fat etc etc etc..... But it is what it is and at least we got something... I was born in 94 and when GNR blew my mind there were not GNR anymore. And I never tought a reunion was possible... So living this moment, at least 3 of them.. Playing Estranged, Locomotive, Shadow of your love, Coma, Dead Horse, Out ta get me, My michelle..... Its amazing! I love this moterfuckers 

When I saw Slash play with Myles and they did Sweet Child, Jungle and Paradise I thought that was my only chance to hear those songs live by at least one original member of the band :lol:

Glad to hear you loved your show