10/23/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Chesapeake Energy Arena [Dead Horse played for the first time since 1993]

alfierose

2 minutes ago, Ratbrain said:

I'd rather hear some James Brown than Glen Campbell.

They were really onto something when they jammed in during this tour.  There were some parts that didn't work but others that did.. And Axl sounded freaking good on it. Too bad they didn't continue working on t during rehearsals. It was close to being a really special cover.. I thought anyway at least.

Had a few beers with a guy in the parking lot tonight who saw them in Wichita and raved about the setlist and lost his mind when they played Wichita Linemen and thought it was the first time they played it and just for that town. This is why the setlist is what it is and doesn't change much. The non-message board people love it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

They were really onto something when they jammed in during this tour.  There were some parts that didn't work but others that did.. And Axl sounded freaking good on it. Too bad they didn't continue working on t during rehearsals. It was close to being a really special cover.. I thought anyway at least.

I liked it too.