11/01/19 - Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

alfierose

I never made any secret that Matt Sorum was my fav drummer in This band, but they REALLY had this guy fly across half the globe to play 1 song and watch Frank from the side of the stage!? I mean REALLY WTF!?!?

From 12.20 on

1 minute ago, nycgunner said:

I’ve seen the Axl impersonator at a few shows (Hawaii and SLC).  Is he a member of this forum?

He probably has more rasp too...

• Haha 1

i didn't know about Rick Dunsford until just looking him up, ha

https://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-ban-fan-rick-dunsford-song-leaks/

"[The ban] is pretty much for the rest of my life, is what the head of security in that video was telling me," he concluded. "They made it clear that if I am spotted at all, I will be arrested on the spot..."

Edited by BackOffBitch!
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, shotsfired cro said:

I never made any secret that Matt Sorum was my fav drummer in This band, but they REALLY had this guy fly across half the globe to play 1 song and watch Frank from the side of the stage!? I mean REALLY WTF!?!?

From 12.20 on

He probably has more rasp too...

That Adler is out playing with this band is a shame. The singer is a great Axl Impersonator, but that's all (he sings YCBM better than Axl though, and some other songs). The bass player, while she might look good, I don't think she does the songs justice. The guitar players have brushed over the solos and basically wing them adding tiny snippets of the original... this is a tribute act, not a proper band! So you learn the tracks properly. Also, Adler is speeding up almost as soon as the verse kicks in. Plenty wrong with this that GNR or Frank would not get a pass on so let's relax. Steven is great, I there's no other drummer who is as good at the AFD material; I take nothing away from him!

On 11/1/2019 at 8:43 PM, Tom2112 said:

That's just fucking creepy :rofl-lol: It looks like the persons gone to the trouble of being the same weight as Axl, as well as dressing like him...the detail is amazing... for many, MANY reasons :lol: Wow!

On 11/1/2019 at 8:55 PM, FabioRoses said:

I would like to see his face 

I have been talking to him for a while today. He really did look like Axl. He was actually a pretty nice guy.Just a big fan.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1