Perhaps - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

Perhaps is a great song!

This is a really great "EP" :

Hardschool
State of Grace
Perhaps
Atlas
Going Down

I think also the original version of OH my God fits in there together with some of the instrumentals like Zodiac, Soul monster and Circus maximus.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, betterman said:

Perhaps is a great song!

This is a really great "EP" :

Hardschool
State of Grace
Perhaps
Atlas
Going Down

I think also the original version of OH my God fits in there together with some of the instrumentals like Zodiac, Soul monster and Circus maximus.

Perhaps is brilliant. When I hear it I imagine Axl in the snow with the revolver from the Don't Cry video. I think it could have been a pretty big single had come out shortly after 2000 with a big budget music video on MTV.

That EP you mention that leaked in 2019 would easily be the strongest thing released under the GNR name since the UYI albums, had it been an official release. Without question for me.

Edited by jackparker123

I really expect them on this tour even if It Is on 2022 to perform Perhaps.I prefer them a Studio Versión of Perhaps, than hardschool or even if The General has been finished.

Perhaps Is the closest think that we can hear with the old GNR sound!

I'm only just back into the GNR fold after a few years away and never even knew these leaks existed! 

I wasn't able to find any of them other than "Hard Skool" which is up on YouTube. Am I right in saying that's the full version of "Checkmate" of which about 30 secs were leaked way back around 2006?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ags_rule said:

I'm only just back into the GNR fold after a few years away and never even knew these leaks existed! 

I wasn't able to find any of them other than "Hard Skool" which is up on YouTube. Am I right in saying that's the full version of "Checkmate" of which about 30 secs were leaked way back around 2006?

Yes