• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess we’re getting a Guns show this week! Hold on, better start drafting my “Axl sounds terrible, Guns are dead” and “the setlist is the same old crap” comments sooner than planned!

"You wanted the vault!? Well we didn't fucking bring it! So here's what you get... from Appetite! It's... So... Easy!!!"

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW

Just now, Flake said:

I was waiting and hoping for months for them to play a show in la so I could fly over from Europe. Nothing. Now five days before they announce it. Fucking bullcrap

You also need a Citi card! 

I don't begrudge LA a show though, hope anyone that gets a ticket enjoys the night. Looking forward to four weeks tomorrow !

2 minutes ago, TOS--LOA said:

Well I guess the Charlotte show I'm seeing won't be the dreaded "first show back" anymore. That's pretty cool! 

Haha, the dreaded first game of football after xmas break when "shorts have shrunk" and lungs have closed up :-D

25 minutes ago, Flake said:

I was waiting and hoping for months for them to play a show in la so I could fly over from Europe. Nothing. Now five days before they announce it. Fucking bullcrap

Yeah whilst I do enjoy the sporadic exciting quick fire style announcements your going to piss a lot of people off who have no time to save for or plan ahead for a show.

Would love to go see a gig in Murica 

• downzy locked this topic