Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess we’re getting a Guns show this week! Hold on, better start drafting my “Axl sounds terrible, Guns are dead” and “the setlist is the same old crap” comments sooner than planned!

"You wanted the vault!? Well we didn't fucking bring it! So here's what you get... from Appetite! It's... So... Easy!!!"

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW

36 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah whilst I do enjoy the sporadic exciting quick fire style announcements your going to piss a lot of people off who have no time to save for or plan ahead for a show.

 

Would love to go see a gig in Murica 

Yeah. But quite clearly, they don't give a shit. As long as their cheque is big enough. Sickening to think that a great majority is not even allowed to buy tix for that gig. But whatever, I'm on the wrong side of the world anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flake said:

I was waiting and hoping for months for them to play a show in la so I could fly over from Europe. Nothing. Now five days before they announce it. Fucking bullcrap

This is their approach with shows in the US.  It sucks.  They announce it in the morning and then tix go onsale at 10am same day.  It creates chaos and doesn't allow for planning.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

Is this a small venue?

Maybe they'll debut something new (here's hoping, beyond reality) or test the new setlist in a live environment?

But it's probably a live rehearsal of the same old stuff.

A well paid live rehearsal. One that Axl is not able to skip. ;)

  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

Is this a small venue?

Maybe they'll debut something new (here's hoping, beyond reality) or test the new setlist in a live environment?

But it's probably a live rehearsal of the same old stuff.

last time they debute a new - band.

but we all know it ain't christmas yet... maybe they debute a fartus solo and a 20 minute frank solo ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I haven't heard these rumors? 

I read about them elsewhere, but they’re probably just rumors and nothing more.

Just now, YourMother'sDruthers said:

LEAKED SETLIST! Woah...

1. It's So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Chinese Democracy
4. Welcome ToThe Jungle
5. Double Talkin' Jive
6. Better
7. Estranged
8. Live And Let Die (Wings cover)
9. Rocket Queen
10. Attitude (Misfits cover)
11. This I Love
12. Civil War
13. Slither (Velvet Revolver cover) 
14. Slash Guitar Solo
15. Speak Softly Love (Nino Rota cover)
16. Sweet Child O' Mine
17. Wichita Lineman (Jimmy Webb cover)
18. Used To Love Her
19. Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd cover) 
20. November Rain
21. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan cover)
22. Nightrain

Encore:

23. Patience
24. Paradise City

No Seeker? I quit! :P

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

LEAKED SETLIST! Woah...

1. It's So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Chinese Democracy
4. Welcome ToThe Jungle
5. Double Talkin' Jive
6. Better
7. Estranged
8. Live And Let Die (Wings cover)
9. Rocket Queen
10. Attitude (Misfits cover)
11. This I Love
12. Civil War
13. Slither (Velvet Revolver cover) 
14. Slash Guitar Solo
15. Speak Softly Love (Nino Rota cover)
16. Sweet Child O' Mine
17. Wichita Lineman (Jimmy Webb cover)
18. Used To Love Her
19. Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd cover) 
20. November Rain
21. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan cover)
22. Nightrain

Encore:

23. Patience
24. Paradise City

You forgot "Black hole sun". They are probably gonna add "Take me home tonight" now too.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duff's last solo show was 8th September in Milan. That leaves about ten days for rehearsals before this show... Don't they normally rehearse for more than a month? I guess it's all a well-oiled machine now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

You forgot "Black hole sun". They are probably gonna add "Take me home tonight" now too.

... or 2 tickets to paradise. Lmao I would piss my pants

Just now, Amir said:

Duff's last solo show was 8th September in Milan. That leaves about ten days for rehearsals before this show... Don't they normally rehearse for more than a month? I guess it's all a well-oiled machine now.

Rehearse? They just played an identical setlist for 3 years. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

 

They could toss it in on a whim. Axl is very whimsical.

The only chance we get new songs, is when someone dies.

And what is Kevin doing in your Avatar?? :P;)

Edited by PatrickS77
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • downzy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...