The Leak History

On 17/09/2019 at 8:36 AM, username said:

Whether it's real or not. Fuck Fernando. Fuck Team Brazil. Fuck Axl and fuck this band. Fuck the record company. Fuck hoarders. This entire band and situation are completely ridiculous. The load of material apparently out there. The assholes trying to get rich off it. The most incompetent management team of all time. The complete lack of communication. The don't-give-a-fuck-attitude from management towards fans. The endless moneygrabbing tours. And most of all this band apparently unable to make music available to their fans through any channel. I don't feel sorry for GnR one bit over this anymore. I hope it end in an all-out mess with whatever is out there spilling, Team Brazil fired and maybe some assholes in jail. What a fucking joke. 

Fucking. This.

Being a GN'R fan in 2019 is just tragic on so many levels.

On 17/09/2019 at 11:18 AM, lukepowell1988 said:

I bet the soundcloud is a funny listen 

It's kinda pathetic. It just shows how much the hoarders have been squabbling like children over 20 year old demos that literally hundreds of people care about.

Plus it's not even about Slash. Doesn't even have any mention of being a man, storms, or something something shoulders. Definitely the least interesting leak.

• Haha 1

On 17/09/2019 at 9:52 AM, MJRemastered98 said:

I've got no idea how to post an image from the phone so i will drop the link with my reply to the thread on Reddit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/B4IMYdn

After i told him this he replied with "breathe my man, breathe" and i was like, bruuuuh, with this you literally proved my points of how mature and responsible you are to handle this situation.

erm ok -

Quick question back on topic - the "Madagascar 2001 - RTB" which I believe leaked out some time ago, where do we think thats from because compared to the songs from the Zutaut discs we've heard its got something approaching a proper mix.

Fingers crossed someone sat down in late 01/02 and mixed all these tracks!

3 hours ago, life_247 said:

erm ok -

Quick question back on topic - the "Madagascar 2001 - RTB" which I believe leaked out some time ago, where do we think thats from because compared to the songs from the Zutaut discs we've heard its got something approaching a proper mix.

Fingers crossed someone sat down in late 01/02 and mixed all these tracks!

Last year the 2001 versions of The Blues and TWAT also leaked, and both of those basically sound like more properly mixed versions of the 2000 recordings that leaked a few weeks back.

4 hours ago, doctorsapiens said:

My question is; are there more songs/demos to leak? Not the instrumentals but songs like the general, zodiak etc etc? Thanx

The General is finished with vocals, but it was finished years after the Zutaut CD set was made - we only have a terrible-quality recording from a 2010 afterparty 

Rumors abound that there's an instrumental of the song on the Zutaut CD set by another name (Tonto?), but who knows

• Thanks 1

On 16/9/2019 at 9:37 PM, TheSeeker said:

Then a bunch of GNR fans pooled their money together to drive and get the discs and make copies for themselves. 

LOL

Not to be an asshole but you all involved in this mess are so so stupid a documentary should be made about it. You know a cautionary tale for other fans to never ever go to this level of dumbness. I just don’t know if it belongs on Comedy Central, TruTV or Lifetime. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

The General is finished with vocals, but it was finished years after the Zutaut CD set was made - we only have a terrible-quality recording from a 2010 afterparty 

Rumors abound that there's an instrumental of the song on the Zutaut CD set by another name (Tonto?), but who knows

Thanx mate. So probably there aren't more new songs with vocals yo leak?

8 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

So I guess the recent drama didn’t put an end to the leaks afterall, since we just got Eye On You. Hopefully even more to come still!

Quicksong is likely next based on what we've heard is being circulated. Hopefully soon!

• Like 1

Where can I find the soundcloud?

Who the fuck is Rick?

The orig poster asked for info - ur discussing stuff without explaining WTH ur talking about :)

alot of unaswered questions. Been reading through 7 pagers now, too much chatter not alot of on topic info :) :):)

Edited by Markus89