09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

5 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

He will look and sound the same as he did a year ago, and I don't even care. GNR has become boring, but these 1999-2001 CD leaks have re-ignited my interest in that era of the band.

Now if they play Perhaps, Hardschool, Atlas, Quick Song, or anything new, it becomes a different ballgame. But they won't.

Just wait until he comes back with the cornrows.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Looks like it is "officially" sold out

Not surprised. Smaller venue. Better sound and view. Older fans. Newer fans People going who are at all those CA universities. CA is a big market.  The Big 3 Guns continuing in this lifetime  tour has no end to stopping. It is unsual  and incredible.

Edited by Amaya

21 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

Do we have any hope of something out of the ordinary?

If anything, I'd expect a slightly pared down set. We shall see! Maybe Atlas to promote their upcoming NITL BluRay release... More likely, if anything, the return of Move to the City with a little acoustic flavor.

21 minutes ago, kever20 said:

If anything, I'd expect a slightly pared down set. We shall see! Maybe Atlas to promote their upcoming NITL BluRay release... More likely, if anything, the return of Move to the City with a little acoustic flavor.

What about a entire accoustic set 👍

1 hour ago, Mendez said:

Wish i was going. But fuck 495+. 200 and i would have gone

This was definitely not a show for the fans.  Starting price at $175 plus fees, plus the price you have to pay to be a Nightrain member to begin with - and the next price tier being 400 and over?  That is just inssaaaane

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2