09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

43 minutes ago, Dangom1 said:

Something is gonna happen tonight, this random small venue gig out of nowhere, dare I say it, is the perfect place to shoot for a video 🕺

I understand where you're coming from but I doubt they would do it in the first show after a long layoff.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dangom1 said:

Something is gonna happen tonight, this random small venue gig out of nowhere, dare I say it, is the perfect place to shoot for a video 🕺

Guessing it’s a warm up for fall tour coming up. I’d guess whatever tonight’s set is will be fall set.  I’d give my left nut to be there.   Have fun all that are going. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyMick3 said:

God almighty this is a blast from the past. Frightening. 

Yep no official axl sighting since the end of the illusion  tour, and he comes out into the public looking more wackier than michael jackson.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Original said:

Guessing it’s a warm up for fall tour coming up. I’d guess whatever tonight’s set is will be fall set.  I’d give my left nut to be there.   Have fun all that are going. 

I agree, this is nothing more than a warm up show and future shows will have a similar setlist. Hopefully you have a right nut or I would reconsider.

• Haha 2

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Well that’s not true. He was at Rio prior to this and HOB Las Vegas prior to that. He just made a drastic change between Rio and VMA’s. 

Not to mention other stuff like RHOF 1994 for Elton, his arrest in 1998 (with the mugshot that leaked), playing with Gilby at a bar for two songs in 2000, etc.

2 hours ago, LA_0013 said:

Seen this movie so many times now I know how it’s gonna play out

It’s gonna be the same set list - maybe a new cover song or an AFD/UYI deep cut at most.

And Axl will sound rusty as hell and Mickey it through the show - and everyone will be taking potshots saying he didn't rehearse and/or is finished - as is always the case on the first show of a new leg 

Berlin 2018 sound here we come!

34 minutes ago, Amaya said:

Truth

now that is the problem they could overcome with just a bit of inteligence and little less shelfisness.

Iz could sing a decent part of the set, causing Ax to rest his voice.  Dust n Bones, Yesterday, Pretty tied up, Double talkin Jive, maybe even YCBM, Mr. Brownstone, Dead horse, Breakdown...

• Like 1