Jump to content

09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's more like Disneyland. It costs a small fortune, and you get to see Mickey Mouse.

During the break; Slash released "Living The Dream", toured with it and got out a live dvd of the tour. Duff released "Tenderness" and did a mini tour. Axl got a haircut.

Yikes, this is why I don't come to the message boards anymore.  Too many people wallowing in their own misery and negativity.  The band was tight as fuck tonight and Axl was great 90% of the time. The

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lightBLASTER said:

Can't wait for Axl to introduce something they've "never played before" but are going to "give it a try," before they play a cover of some boomer shit like Gimme Shelter.

If they played Gimme Shelter I'd get around that tbh

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, lightBLASTER said:

Can't wait for Axl to introduce something they've "never played before" but are going to "give it a try," before they play a cover of some boomer shit like Gimme Shelter.

are you kidding?  it will probably be some shit that was huge in Indiana early 70's nobody has ever heard of outside of Lafayette

4 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I just read the entire thread. Its 1% show discussion and 99% shitting on Axl and the band.  I will find my own updates

You welcome!  Btw., what makes you think that?

Edited by shotsfired cro
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I just read the entire thread. Its 1% show discussion and 99% shitting on Axl and the band.  I will find my own updates

I mean honestly not much to say besides the occasional photo that a venue workers sneaks on the internet.  Shows still a few hours away from starting

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread does appear to be negative but it’s really no one to blame besides Axl and the band. Little updates on new music, Axl’s first show back is always the roughest, very similar setlist to when this started 3.5 years ago. They have no one to blame for this besides themselves.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

You know even though Slashs tone isnt as good as it could be, im still glad he hasnt resorted to digital amps like Metallica has. Sometimes Metallica's tones sound decent on their live videos, but other times it sounds not even as good as their hardwired tones.

 

There is a single digital amp in Slash's rig but IIRC its a back up for his back up of a back up

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

This thread does appear to be negative but it’s really no one to blame besides Axl and the band. Little updates on new music, Axl’s first show back is always the roughest, very similar setlist to when this started 3.5 years ago. They have no one to blame for this besides themselves.

you will redefine that word when the new album comes out 2035 amidst Not in this lifetime tour, with Franks shining brilliance coming out from the speakers

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...