09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

You know even though Slashs tone isnt as good as it could be, im still glad he hasnt resorted to digital amps like Metallica has. Sometimes Metallica's tones sound decent on their live videos, but other times it sounds not even as good as their hardwired tones.

There is a single digital amp in Slash's rig but IIRC its a back up for his back up of a back up

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

This thread does appear to be negative but it’s really no one to blame besides Axl and the band. Little updates on new music, Axl’s first show back is always the roughest, very similar setlist to when this started 3.5 years ago. They have no one to blame for this besides themselves.

you will redefine that word when the new album comes out 2035 amidst Not in this lifetime tour, with Franks shining brilliance coming out from the speakers

17 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I just read the entire thread. Its 1% show discussion and 99% shitting on Axl and the band.  I will find my own updates

The fact there is No show yet, and nothing to discuss isn’t helping. Maybe look closer to show time. At this point irrespective of where you look, you won’t find any show updates. 

Cause it hasn’t started. 

By the time the show is over the thread will then have much more show updates.

cause the show will have happened. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Powderfinger said:

The fact there is No show yet, and nothing to discuss isn’t helping. Maybe look closer to show time. At this point irrespective of where you look, you won’t find any show updates. 

Cause it hasn’t started. 

By the time the show is over the thread will then have much more show updates.

cause the show will have happened. 

he can scroll back 3.5 years.  Not much has changed.  Almost like a sequel to that movie with Bill Murray and that squirrel, racoon, skunk or whatever it was when he wakes up to same day over and over and over

1 minute ago, shotsfired cro said:

he can scroll back 3.5 years.  Not much has changed.  Almost like a sequel to that movie with Bill Murray and that squirrel, racoon, skunk or whatever it was when he wakes up to same day over and over and over

I still hold out hope each time a new leg kicks off that the set might be shook up a little. 

Hope & GNR fan of 30 years don’t make sense, but it springs eternal in the breast of man allegedly 😂

1 minute ago, Powderfinger said:

I still hold out hope each time a new leg kicks off that the set might be shook up a little. 

Hope & GNR fan of 30 years don’t make sense, but it springs eternal in the breast of man allegedly 😂

I think part of Izzy myth is in the fact his view of Ax, setlist and everything around this revolving circus is pretty much like ours.

if we could drag him here, he would probably say shit like we do.

every time we think Ax has hit bottom, he proves us wrong.

he hits ground with Ashba/Bucketfood line up, gets Slash/Duff but keeps Frank and adds Mel.

how can he just never pull the right moves for the best of this band longterm is something I just fail to understand