Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

It would fit on an industrial GNR album right alongside State of Grace and Oh My God - "Mac Daddy", never thought I would ever hear that line in a GNR song lol

The whole song reminds me of like, a type of song that would be playing in the ending credits of a PG-13 action movie

Edited by WhazUp

1 minute ago, ZODIAC said:

Is it pissible, that this is just a remix or only a Part of the Song? Reminds me of blood in the water. ..  Looping the same Verse.. 

It is most likely just a rough idea of a song and at the "working all the ideas out" stage of it all, with the scratch vocals and all that

• Like 1

I like it, the "all this time I had my eye on you" bit has a really catchy tune to me particularly and mac daddy bit is interesting. Definitely been altered slightly though with how it cuts in at the start. Obviously needs some other verses to make it sound like a complete song but it has potential to me. 

Also the end of the song seems to flow into the start of State of Grace to me when I play them sequentially, not sure if there's anything in that but they seem to work sequentially to me if they were both on an album together. 

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It seems like many people dislike this one but I actually think this song is really damn good. Needs some work but a damn good track with excellent vocals. Really cool song. Always love when Axl does the multi layered vocals. 

Not to mention, 8 songs are out, the threshold for an album- we have CDII.

1.) Going Down

2.) Silkworms

3.) Oh My God

4.) Eye on You

5.) Atlas Shrugged

6.) Perhaps

7.) State of Grace

8.) Hardschool

9.) KOHD Acoustic (Bonus Track)

GG guys. It was a wild ride but we have heard the vault and have finally heard the album I never thought we’d hear. It feels pretty damn good.

There's still songs with vocals to come, another one of the Tommy demos has Axl on it and Quick Song doesn't have proper lyrics but does have guiding vocals. 

Saying we have CD2 is still putting the cart far ahead oh the horse. We are missing,

1. Full version of The General

2. Quicksong

3. Zodiac

4. Seven

5. Soul Monster

6. Berlin/Oklahoma

7. Ides of March

8. PRL/Thyme

And that isn't taking into account other alleged things like Tonto, Nothing, Dragon, Cuban Skies, Motormouth, etc

Songs like The General, Soul Monster, and Seven were pretty well hyped up. If we had those I'd say we could call this leak party CD2. Either way, this summer has been fucking awesome. One of the best periods to be a GNR fan since 2008

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Saying we have CD2 is still putting the cart far ahead oh the horse. We are missing,

1. Full version of The General

2. Quicksong

3. Zodiac

4. Seven

5. Soul Monster

6. Berlin

7. Ides of March

8. PRL/Thyme

And that isn't taking into account other alleged things like Tonto, Nothing, Dragon, Cuban Skies, Motormouth, etc

Songs like The General, Soul Monster, and Seven were pretty well hyped up. If we had those I'd say we could call this leak party CD2. Either way, this summer has been fucking awesome. One of the best periods to be a GNR fan since 2008

That’s CDIII :P

In all seriousness I don’t think those songs have full vocals. The only songs left with complete vocals are Nothing and Quick Song from what I remember. General might but it’s not on these discs. I don’t think we’ll being hear these anytime soon.