Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

1 hour ago, Lies They Tell said:

Then there's also the other extremity when people don't believe that Axl's even capable of getting sick even if it's confirmed by the GNR camp that he is. Or even if they believe that he is sick, they expect him to be able to sing like he wasn't. It's funny! :lol:

Every single time Axl has a "disaster show", the camp claims he was sick. It got old real quick. 

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I don't think this song was meant to be taken too seriously, it could've been a 3rd or 4th track on a CD single in the early 2000's, or maybe included on the 2010 remix album. But it's not an 'album track'. Kinda fits with what Axl said in 2002 - "You'll get about 18 tracks, and 10 bonus tracks".

I think the 10 bonus track were ment to be Brain/BBF leaks,... remixes of released songs. 

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Every single time Axl has a "disaster show", the camp claims he was sick. It got old real quick. 

I don't remember how often it's happened. Still, sometimes people get sick. Sometimes more than a couple of times in a year. That's happened to me and surely that's happened to most people. I don't know what the big deal is. Why do people go like "they're just coming up with excuses". Like it has to be a lie cause it's so far fetched that he could actually be sick.

His voice is nowhere near to what it used to be anyway, so why does it even matter. He sounds like Mickey on half of the songs anyway, sick or not. :lol:

On 9/20/2019 at 5:03 AM, rocknroll41 said:

Fuck, this guy moves fast. Does he not sleep?

Hahaha. Yeah, I'm a night owl and heard the leak right before I went to bed, so shit immediately changed.

On 9/20/2019 at 5:07 AM, Shacklermyrye said:

Which Walker are you? you share a name with another walker.

By all means, I am in no way associated with the other one. Trust me.

• Like 1

You know what, fuck it, I played this in the car full blast and it was actually pretty cool. Probably could have done decently in the club scene in 1999/2000. Each delivery of the verse/chorus/only lyrics are different so it isn't a copy/paste job, but I'm sure it isn't finished, either.