Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

9 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I got a response:-

I have absolutely no information about this item other than what's written on it. This version feels like they were experimenting with a Nu Rock sound, which made sense given the vibe of the 2000s and 2005. Check out the clip here: 

I removed the link because….well you know. It was a 10 second clip.

I won't be answering any more questions about this item. But thank you so much for your interest.

Is the clip any different than what we already have?????

6 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Sonically it did. Sounded like extra guitar solo too.

But we can't know of the clip is legit. The not answering more questions part seems random and therefor suspicious to me. You'd imagine someone having this to be interested to know more about it. And why not share more in the first place? It doesn't make sense imo. 

Edited by username
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, username said:

But we can't know of the clip is legit. The not answering more questions part seems random and therefor suspicious to me. You'd imagine someone having this to be interested to know more about it. And why not share more in the first place? It doesn't make sense imo. 

Of course - absolutely no idea if legit or not. I took the response as the person was fed up of folks asking questions. 🤣

Upon a little search on the site using “latest additions” I found this 2000 Intentions compilation. Add in that Atlas Shrugged/State Of Grace single we found a month or so back also and overall I call BS on this. This stuff that comes up once in a while does intrigue me but after an hour I come back down to earth and realise this stuff is just too far fetched. Would be nice but ya know.. this is GNR. :shrugs:

https://www.discogs.com/release/28595815-Guns-N-Roses-2000-Intentions

https://www.discogs.com/release/28476478-Guns-N-Roses-Atlas-Shrugged

11 minutes ago, The Matinator said:

Of course he hit you with the "i will not be answering any more questions on this" smh either its fake or the dude has no intention to share. Id love to hear that supposed clip though.

He’s gotta be fishing. Why else put us up on Discogs if he’s not selling? I’ve heard the clip and it could be a banger 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

Upon a little search on the site using “latest additions” I found this 2000 Intentions compilation. Add in that Atlas Shrugged/State Of Grace single we found a month or so back also and overall I call BS on this. This stuff that comes up once in a while does intrigue me but after an hour I come back down to earth and realise this stuff is just too far fetched. Would be nice but ya know.. this is GNR. :shrugs:

https://www.discogs.com/release/28595815-Guns-N-Roses-2000-Intentions

https://www.discogs.com/release/28476478-Guns-N-Roses-Atlas-Shrugged

First link is just a bootleg of the Village leaks and the second is fake.

1 minute ago, Amir said:

First link is just a bootleg of the Village leaks and the second is fake.

I know dude 😅 My point being it’s all unofficial and anyone can add stuff to this site so this “Eye On You” cd is more than likely no different.

• Like 1

No one has anything. As soon as more than one person found out about the Village CDs, they leaked. The General and Monsters will be the last official release for a while. Until then we’ll have a barrage of troll and fake insider bullshit.

• Like 3

Likely fake, but the odds of this being legit are much bigger than the Atlas/SOG bs, because this user's track record is mainly stuff from other bands (mostly Rammstein), whereas the "Atlas/SOG" person had added only GN'R stuff and was one of a few weirdos/trolls in the GN'R fandom.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, gavgnr said:

He’s gotta be fishing. Why else put us up on Discogs if he’s not selling? I’ve heard the clip and it could be a banger 

Idk I've known a lot of hoarding fans (not just GNR) who love to gloat about what they have. Idk if its for the attention or status but it definitely happens.