Me & My Elvis / Soul Monster Instrumental - **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The legendary Soul Monster leaks - 2 pages

Semi corporate $$$ NITL show #5382 - 300 viewers

:(

To be fair it's just an instrumental, and an early one.

That said, I love the organ intro. Can't wait to hear a version with vocals.

6 minutes ago, Amir said:

To be fair it's just an instrumental, and an early one.

That said, I love the organ intro. Can't wait to hear a version with vocals.

BUT ITS SOUL MONSTER

3 hours ago, Underhardy said:

If Axl laid down proper vocals/lyrics on these 3 instrumentals (Elvis, Quick Song, Zodiac) they are BIG GUNS. These are fucking badass. What a killer band. Axl said he laid down some of his meanest vocals EVER on the bridge of Elvis(Soul Monster). Ugh. Why Axl, whyyyyyy. We needed this shit. And still do

absolutely. I love all 3 and feel gutted they don't have vocals. There too good to not ever be finished and released

This is kinda not good if all the instrumentals leak...anyone agree that it will be unbearably ridiculous if we don't hear this track with vocals...now we may be waiting years and years along with other songs instrumentals...not a good idea to hear these without lyrics as we do not know when or if will ever hear these with vocals...it could be years STARTING NOW to hear this and other songs with vocals!! Literally

5 hours ago, lightBLASTER said:

Sounds awesome. Would be really cool if there were vocals on it and it were like, on an official CD or something that I can go buy in a store or listen to online, like an official release from the band. That would be crazy and cool and good.

What? Are you crazy? Go and play with your GnR toy truck and stop complaining! 😂

49 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

You know what, I don't need to hear this. If this is Soulmonster, I'd rather hear it with lyrics. I've heard enough great rock instrumentals in my life. It's the vocals that take the songs to a next level or if they're bad they ruin the song. But yeah. I'm fine without hearing this.

Totally agree. I was barely interested in hearing Zodiac and Quick Song. If it ain't got vocals, I'd rather wait until it's officially released, even if that day is years away. 

• Like 2