eFootballPES 2020

Mr MacPhisto

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Juventino said:

I like this year's game. I've been playing PES again since 2015 and this is up there with the best.

I have been playing since the 90s haha, golden era was during the 00s. I liked fifa with the diagonal shots on the sega. I am match day on the spectrum, sensible soccer sourced.

• 5 months later...

2000ish was a good era for PES. There was a time when you just had total control and you really had to earn the goals. It was a game that run you through the mill and if you came out at the end with a 2-1 victory, then it was a victory well earned. I have liked various incarnations over the years, but there's nothing better than connecting with a game in that way. I have liked always games that reward effort and strategy

I’ve never enjoyed a football game as much as PES 2008. I had one of the early ISS on the SNES, but was full on FIFA by the late 90’s on the PlayStation, up until PES6. FIFA has killed my soul and over the last few years, I’ve contemplated going back to PES. I used to love putting in Option Files to license the teams/kits etc, are most of the teams all licensed now? Can you still edit and change as freely as you used to?

5 hours ago, Dean said:

I’ve never enjoyed a football game as much as PES 2008. I had one of the early ISS on the SNES, but was full on FIFA by the late 90’s on the PlayStation, up until PES6. FIFA has killed my soul and over the last few years, I’ve contemplated going back to PES. I used to love putting in Option Files to license the teams/kits etc, are most of the teams all licensed now? Can you still edit and change as freely as you used to?

For me it was all about Sensible Soccer on the Amiga in the early 90’s then ISS on the SNES which was the precursor to PES. My favourite though was ISS 64 on the N64 which I owned the Japanese version of called J League Perfect Striker which was the first footy game to use analogue controls. It was amazing and all the better for the crazy Japanese commentary. 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1