Rough Mixes CD #1 Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

7 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

You remind me that I never got around to watching the whole thing!

On Riad now. Okay, now THIS is pretty good! Easily my fav version ever of this song... EASILY! Those chorus harmonies! Goddamn!!

HOB is one of my favorite shows !!! The vibe sound everything was so on point .. And let's not forget Axl looked cool AF

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Riad is a monster here. Thats the one I feel is far superior to the album version

Am I alone in my opinion I feel previous leaks were stronger? It sounds to me like Axl is more buried in the mix ... Also I like that synth intro that's missing on this one

Edited by 2020_Intensions
  • Thanks 1

I like this a lot more than I tought I would. I never quite understood what people ment when they said that the production ruined CD since I tought it sounded pretty good but hearing the songs this raw makes me realize what people mean by that, and I love it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Bass on the title track is pretty cool! Still prefer the final version with Axl's harmonized vocals and BBF's fretless guitar, but the bass on this one is way more prominent!

I'm loving these earlier title tracks but those sharp piano keys & Bucket's solo being absent has me tied between these early versions & the '07 leak 

1 minute ago, Jakey Styley said:

Are these different versions than what we have heard? Excited as hell to listen to this, it really does look like an intended album.

For some songs, definitely. Atlas sounds very different, and Perhaps is finally leaked in full. Madagascar is amazing and Catcher is very clear. All around, it's just a great sound and definitely worth listening to.