Rough Mixes CD #1 Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

2 hours ago, yoshimura said:

Should've just released this as a solo album and it would've been smooth sailing

I honestly feel the album was doomed at the start and sabotaged by the record company because the recordings were under the GNR name. No slash no GNR. I feel if this was an axl solo material the record  company would have given Axl the green light.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gunnerfan_rus said:

Actually the files are 320kbps but it's content is not - it's only 128~160 as you can see per frequency spectrum (the peak is around 16kHz). Seems like leaker made this type of rip. Imagine these songs in full quality! =0

Also, these files are sadly in joint stereo (not true stereo). Which reduces the stereo field a bit.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I hope that the GNR camp - particularly Axl, is reading our generally overwhelmingly positive reactions to all these leaks and not just, understandably, being frustrated. Axl's our boy. What a fucking talent this guy is. I have 100% faith that new album(s) will be top notch.

I’ve heard a conspiracy type theory that Axl hasn’t been told about all these leaks per TB hiding the knowledge from him that they have leaked, besides Hard School. Damn shame if true- he deserves to know how much we love his material.

I appreciate everything that Bob Ezrin has done in the 70's and mainly with Alice Cooper, but goddamn, was he wrong with this one. As much as I love the official version of Chinese Democracy, these songs are nearly perfect versions. Holy shit! This is it! Accept no substitutes!  

some posts here almost made me cry. it's really a shame that Axl got so fucked by producers and the label and couldn't release this. This was his vision, this would've been huge... I can listen to Perhaps and it's a instant classic... It's really sad that he couldn't make this come true the way he always wanted

• Like 2

Ok this is amazing I'm currently on Perhaps, mastering across all tracks so far is comparable EQ wise & Volume wise, If this isn't 2000 intentions its the closest were going to get to it (at least until tomorrow) because fuck knows what gems are coming the.

1. Maddy works as an opener or at least this mix does sounds great

2. TWAT you can hear BASS! something missing from released version

3. Atlas sounds amazing with extra guitars & this mix, but I might prefer the last leaked version just a bit more. I think this is now in my top 5 or 6 GNR songs

4. Perhaps same as above

5. Prossy, meh prefer album version of this

6. Riad of all the mixes of this I have heard of this tune this is the most unique

7. No idea had to listen to track 6 again!!!!!

Perhaps Bob was wrong. 

This CD is all killer, no filler. 

However I highly doubt this was the final track list for a new record. It's so ballad heavy. More so than 2007 Chinese Democracy. And that had bangers like Shackler's, Better and IRS in addition to the title track and Riad. 

• Like 2