(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

3 hours ago, Original said:

Fernando- “Manager”.  LOL.  

Ikr? Every time I see "Guns N’ Roses manager", I expect something like Merck or Azoff or Goldstein to follow. This conjunction with "Fernando Lebeis" makes me cringe. I am sure a real GN’R manager wouldn’t spew arrogant shit on fans on internet forums.

17 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Ikr? Every time I see "Guns N’ Roses manager", I expect something like Merck or Azoff or Goldstein to follow. This conjunction with "Fernando Lebeis" makes me cringe. I am sure a real GN’R manager wouldn’t spew arrogant shit on fans on internet forums.

exactly why are we wasting time on a fucking thread about something he said 

in parallel moments one woulld get a warning point for a bumping a pointless stupid thread 

50 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Or leak unreleased music to other reddit bloggers.

• Wow 1

7 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

For one, it's never been mentioned. It isn't even a weird fan-theory, like thinking they re-recorded SOYL, this is literally the first time I've seen someone say that Slash plays on Rock The Rock.

Here's an interview with the guys who wrote that Looney Tunes episide. They talk about Axl's recording session and they say the song was written beforehand. I can't remember who played the instruments, but it might've been them? Either way, if Slash had played on it, there's no way they'd skip over that here. Again, what makes you think Slash is on it?

Listen 2 the tone of the guitar 

I thought it was a for gone conclusion that Slash played this number - but like I always say I am a “ Day 1 fan “ of GNR 

I probably know more about this band than anyone on this board - I lived it 

I don’t know anything about Axls solo record “ CD” 

The band plays the looney tunes number on the PA right before they hit the stage 

might be a coincidental 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Edited by TMAC20
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, seely said:

Anyone who seriously got their hopes up over a basic, unofficial Reddit post by a person who has not (as far as I know) ever been verified as the real deal was seriously deluding themselves.

Very true. Plus we thought Fortus actually had some clout in the band. 

1 hour ago, TMAC20 said:

I thought it was a for gone conclusion that Slash played this number - but like I always say I am a “ Day 1 fan “ of GNR 

The band plays the looney tunes number on the PA right before they hit the stage 

You realise this makes you seem VERY childish right? 

"I am a Day 1 fan" 

"I probably know more about this band than anyone on this board - I lived it" 

No you didn't. Like many/most people on this board, you're a fan. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

You realise this makes you seem VERY childish right? 

"I am a Day 1 fan" 

"I probably know more about this band than anyone on this board - I lived it" 

No you didn't. Like many/most people on this board, you're a fan. 

You’re right I am a fan - way before the internet - had to to read -Rolling Stone -  Metal Edge - Hit Parader - Rip magazines time get info 

Didn’t know being a day 1 fan made me childish 

to each their own -  Proud to be a childish fan 

ty for the compliment 

I don’t have any inside info just a Wealth if knowledge I have stored in my blank mind since 1987 - Yes I am that damn old 

Edited by TMAC20
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

You’re right I am a fan - way before the internet - had to to read -Rolling Stone -  Metal Edge - Hit Parader - Rip magazines time get info 

ty for the compliment 

I don’t have any inside info just a Wealth if knowledge I have stored in my blank mind since 1987 - Yes I am that damn old 

Slash's name has huge brand value. So, if it includes Slash's work, Looney Tunes must've mentioned his name, right? At least once? It's that simple. No need to create division among us fans. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

ty for the compliment 

I think you might find that reading magazines and being interested in the band before the internet REALLY isn't that unique among the fanbase here. 

Claiming to know more about the band than anyone on the forum because you were there on "day 1" (whatever that means)  and that you 'lived it' is the childish part. 

Good to know your "wealth if (of) knowledge" gives you the information that Slash paid on a cartoon track literally no-one (including the makers) have said he did.  

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

ty for the compliment 

Born in 1987 is now considered “that damn old?.” 

Shit, I must be ancient then. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’ve been a fan since 87 

im a hell of a lot older than that 

I don’t wanna rub anyone the wrong way 

imo it’s Slash in the solo by the tone - I have no way of knowing except by listening to the track 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

I’ve been a fan since 87 

im a hell of a lot older than that 

I don’t wanna rub anyone the wrong way 

imo it’s Slash in the solo by the tone - I have no way of knowing except by listening to the track 

Fair enough. 

To be honest, I see where you're coming from, but if it WAS him we'd absolutely know about it. It would be a big deal that they'd definitely make the most of. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

“I probably know more about this band than anyone on this board”

”I don’t know anything about Chinese Democracy”

”Slash recorded Rock The Rock even though that’s never once been stated by anyone anywhere”

• Like 3

I mean the song is very much in the mode of AC/DC and the solo follows suit. But I can see how someone might say the solo has a somewhat Slash-ey tone. It sounds like if Slash covered an AC/DC solo, the same way that Atlas' solo sounds like Brian May covering a Slash solo, to my ears.

Its not Slash, as we know. And I dont get why Slash wouldnt have appeared in the cartoon if he played on the track?

But Slash is back, he's Axls guitar player. So I can see how someone might just figure its Slash. Whatever. :shrugs:

• Like 1

Not to be an asshole, but I read back through the "argument" and it's just laughable. 

Saying that it's "Slashs tone" means absolutely nothing. I can go to Guitar Center today, pick a Les Paul off the rack, plug into a Marshall and dial in "Slashs tone" in a matter of minutes. 

@ZoSoRosecould probably do it even faster than me. 

• Like 2

If Slash was there, the public definitely would have been informed. 

Also, yay! Every now and then, the good old "I'm a bigger fan than you" debate is bound to re-emerge, being based on the "years of service", because it's totally comparable and makes sense! :rolleyes: