(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

One should never believe official release dates from Guns N' Roses, much less alleged release dates from unverified accounts on Reddit. 

That being said, it seems like the band was preparing for a release and jarmo suggested perhaps after the SA tour. Now, with COVID-19, who knows what will happen. 

1 hour ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

I'm still not convinced that random user on Reddit is Fernando.. I've asked a couple of times, and no one has produced evidence it's him.. and not a troll. I could be wrong

1 hour ago, Entman said:

I've only read this thread partially when it first came out, but wasn't the situation that the source who C O N F I R M E D  the new album is some sort of a random reddit account who people for this reason or another believe to be Fernando, without ever receiving any sort of confirmation or proof?

Fernando was asked directly, several times via text message and refused to confirm or deny. If it wasn't him, why not just say "that's not me"? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

To be honest, you need to let all this go. 

It seems it's gone a bit beyond rational criticism for you at this stage, and you seem a bit obsessed. The bit where you said "he'd done it" and claimed you had information new music was arriving......then vanished, was just even weirder. 

Probably time to move on with your life. 

Obviously, you're not a bowler.

3 hours ago, sofine11 said:

BREAKING: Fernando is a filthy fucking liar who takes zero accountability for his unprofessional, self-important, approach to band "management".  The sooner the current crisis sinks this regime financially, the better, as they are so very obviously solely in it for money and could give a shit about anyone interested in seeing them progress creatively through new music.  Fuck them every which way. 

I wish one of the lucky hardcore fans who get to meet Axl, instead of just asking for a picture, would tell him how Fernando and Beta fuck with fans, I have a feeling he has no idea any of this goes on.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Fernando was asked directly, several times via text message and refused to confirm or deny. If it wasn't him, why not just say "that's not me"? 

Yeah, I know I would let people know that wasn't me. But, it seems strange to not also say, "hey that is me." 🤷 Weird people were dealing with 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I wish one of the lucky hardcore fans who get to meet Axl, instead of just asking for a picture, would tell him how Fernando and Beta fuck with fans, I have a feeling he has no idea any of this goes on.

And that's precisely the reason one of them is with him at all times, or at least that's my guess. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Then that should be on duff and slash. Both of them have social media profiles, im sure fans post comments to their twitter accounts all the time about new music, and would have their own ideas on where GNR as a "band" should be doing in terms of new music. Im sure they would be looking at metallicas business model with social media and subscriptions and thinkibg why the fuck cant we do that .  If slash and axl cant break into Axls head and tell him the score then noone can.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Then that should be on duff and slash. Both of them have social media profiles, im sure fans post comments to their twitter accounts all the time about new music, and would have their own ideas on where GNR as a "band" should be doing in terms of new music. Im sure they would be looking at metallicas business model with social media and subscriptions and thinkibg why the fuck cant we do that .  If slash and axl cant break into Axls head and tell him the score then noone can.

Its pretty obvious at this point that Slash and Duff don't care enough to start a fight with Axl - about anything. They're yes men now, just like everybody else. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sofine11 said:

BREAKING: Fernando is a filthy fucking liar who takes zero accountability for his unprofessional, self-important, approach to band "management".  The sooner the current crisis sinks this regime financially, the better, as they are so very obviously solely in it for money and could give a shit about anyone interested in seeing them progress creatively through new music.  Fuck them every which way. 

Worst thing is, the "big three" seem no better. I passionately hate TB with every fiber in my body, but the band themselves are up there with them. So blaming just TB seems unjust. 

Edited by username
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Its pretty obvious at this point that Slash and Duff don't care enough to start a fight with Axl - about anything. They're yes men now, just like everybody else. 

Agree. Maybe duff and slash have tried to talk to axl about what the band could do, but maybe axl just isnt interested :shrugs:

It seems like Axl was abducted by TB and is experiencing Stockholm Syndrome..

Man again, I really feel that Slash and Duff deserve much better. Axl is there because he wants, he probably does not know how to buy rice.. My childhood hero destroyed by some random, dumb, unprofessional, simple Brazilian manager.  

• Like 2

The fact that Axl's former (presumably) maid and her son are now "managing" the band is quite telling.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised with how poorly everything is going as a result of the above. 

16 hours ago, allwaystired said:

No idea what that means I'm afraid. 

It's a reference to the film The Big Lebowski. A great watch.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

The fact that Axl's former (presumably) maid and her son are now "managing" the band is quite telling.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised with how poorly everything is going as a result of the above. 

Ah right! I have actually seen that, just completely missed the reference! Thanks for letting me know! 

• Like 1

There are surely things not to like about TB and the way they interact here. However no one is forcing that band to release music. The buck stops where you’d expect in that manner

There’s no Stockholm syndrome, no one is being held hostage. That’s just the way things have gone under every manager since the inception of the band

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

I think she was Steph seymours maid or something, then she latched on to Axl and took full advantage of his vulnerabilities. Basically used his wealth and mental illness as an inroad to living the American dream with her and her family.

12 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

I think she was Steph seymours maid or something, then she latched on to Axl and took full advantage of his vulnerabilities. Basically used his wealth and mental illness as an inroad to living the American dream with her and her family.

That sounds about right. Very unfortunate. 

• Like 2