Jump to content

(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reopening this thread that @sofine11made yesterday. We were in contact with Fernando directly today. He was asked 3 times throughout the conversation if the reddit account was his, but he chose n

From Merck Mercuriadis & Irving Azoff   to this:   Appetite for Self-Destruction.

I don't really know why I'm still here every day. It's just a fucked up habit at this point.

Posted Images

The truth is the band and there management don’t give two shits about our opinions they see forum members as the outliers the nerds with out a life the only ones wanting new music it is what it is 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only read this thread partially when it first came out, but wasn't the situation that the source who C O N F I R M E D  the new album is some sort of a random reddit account who people for this reason or another believe to be Fernando, without ever receiving any sort of confirmation or proof?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been established that more than likely, it's Fernando. If you look at his reddit post history, this account posts a photo of his daughter on the beach in Costa Rica. Now, unless someone else somehow received this photo, and is posting it on a public platform under his alias (in which case that's a new level of creepy)...it's him. 

I don't know, I guess as far as this specific case goes, I'm over it already. It's not like this is anything new. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sofine11 said:

BREAKING: Fernando is a filthy fucking liar who takes zero accountability for his unprofessional, self-important, approach to band "management".  The sooner the current crisis sinks this regime financially, the better, as they are so very obviously solely in it for money and could give a shit about anyone interested in seeing them progress creatively through new music.  Fuck them every which way. 

To be honest, you need to let all this go. 

It seems it's gone a bit beyond rational criticism for you at this stage, and you seem a bit obsessed. The bit where you said "he'd done it" and claimed you had information new music was arriving......then vanished, was just even weirder. 

Probably time to move on with your life. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

One should never believe official release dates from Guns N' Roses, much less alleged release dates from unverified accounts on Reddit. 

That being said, it seems like the band was preparing for a release and jarmo suggested perhaps after the SA tour. Now, with COVID-19, who knows what will happen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

I'm still not convinced that random user on Reddit is Fernando.. I've asked a couple of times, and no one has produced evidence it's him.. and not a troll. I could be wrong

 

1 hour ago, Entman said:

I've only read this thread partially when it first came out, but wasn't the situation that the source who C O N F I R M E D  the new album is some sort of a random reddit account who people for this reason or another believe to be Fernando, without ever receiving any sort of confirmation or proof?

Fernando was asked directly, several times via text message and refused to confirm or deny. If it wasn't him, why not just say "that's not me"? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

To be honest, you need to let all this go. 

It seems it's gone a bit beyond rational criticism for you at this stage, and you seem a bit obsessed. The bit where you said "he'd done it" and claimed you had information new music was arriving......then vanished, was just even weirder. 

Probably time to move on with your life. 

Obviously, you're not a bowler.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sofine11 said:

BREAKING: Fernando is a filthy fucking liar who takes zero accountability for his unprofessional, self-important, approach to band "management".  The sooner the current crisis sinks this regime financially, the better, as they are so very obviously solely in it for money and could give a shit about anyone interested in seeing them progress creatively through new music.  Fuck them every which way. 

I wish one of the lucky hardcore fans who get to meet Axl, instead of just asking for a picture, would tell him how Fernando and Beta fuck with fans, I have a feeling he has no idea any of this goes on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

 

Fernando was asked directly, several times via text message and refused to confirm or deny. If it wasn't him, why not just say "that's not me"? 

Maybe to make fun of fans Like us :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

 

Fernando was asked directly, several times via text message and refused to confirm or deny. If it wasn't him, why not just say "that's not me"? 

Yeah, I know I would let people know that wasn't me. But, it seems strange to not also say, "hey that is me." 🤷 Weird people were dealing with 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I wish one of the lucky hardcore fans who get to meet Axl, instead of just asking for a picture, would tell him how Fernando and Beta fuck with fans, I have a feeling he has no idea any of this goes on.

And that's precisely the reason one of them is with him at all times, or at least that's my guess. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I wish one of the lucky hardcore fans who get to meet Axl, instead of just asking for a picture, would tell him how Fernando and Beta fuck with fans, I have a feeling he has no idea any of this goes on.

Then that should be on duff and slash. Both of them have social media profiles, im sure fans post comments to their twitter accounts all the time about new music, and would have their own ideas on where GNR as a "band" should be doing in terms of new music. Im sure they would be looking at metallicas business model with social media and subscriptions and thinkibg why the fuck cant we do that .  If slash and axl cant break into Axls head and tell him the score then noone can.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Then that should be on duff and slash. Both of them have social media profiles, im sure fans post comments to their twitter accounts all the time about new music, and would have their own ideas on where GNR as a "band" should be doing in terms of new music. Im sure they would be looking at metallicas business model with social media and subscriptions and thinkibg why the fuck cant we do that .  If slash and axl cant break into Axls head and tell him the score then noone can.

Its pretty obvious at this point that Slash and Duff don't care enough to start a fight with Axl - about anything. They're yes men now, just like everybody else. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sofine11 said:

BREAKING: Fernando is a filthy fucking liar who takes zero accountability for his unprofessional, self-important, approach to band "management".  The sooner the current crisis sinks this regime financially, the better, as they are so very obviously solely in it for money and could give a shit about anyone interested in seeing them progress creatively through new music.  Fuck them every which way. 

Worst thing is, the "big three" seem no better. I passionately hate TB with every fiber in my body, but the band themselves are up there with them. So blaming just TB seems unjust. 

Edited by username
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...