(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

It seems like Axl was abducted by TB and is experiencing Stockholm Syndrome..

Man again, I really feel that Slash and Duff deserve much better. Axl is there because he wants, he probably does not know how to buy rice.. My childhood hero destroyed by some random, dumb, unprofessional, simple Brazilian manager.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reopening this thread that @sofine11made yesterday. We were in contact with Fernando directly today. He was asked 3 times throughout the conversation if the reddit account was his, but he chose n

From Merck Mercuriadis & Irving Azoff   to this:   Appetite for Self-Destruction.

I don't really know why I'm still here every day. It's just a fucked up habit at this point.

Posted Images

The fact that Axl's former (presumably) maid and her son are now "managing" the band is quite telling.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised with how poorly everything is going as a result of the above. 

16 hours ago, allwaystired said:

No idea what that means I'm afraid. 

It's a reference to the film The Big Lebowski. A great watch.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

The fact that Axl's former (presumably) maid and her son are now "managing" the band is quite telling.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised with how poorly everything is going as a result of the above. 

Ah right! I have actually seen that, just completely missed the reference! Thanks for letting me know! 

• Like 1

There are surely things not to like about TB and the way they interact here. However no one is forcing that band to release music. The buck stops where you’d expect in that manner

There’s no Stockholm syndrome, no one is being held hostage. That’s just the way things have gone under every manager since the inception of the band

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

I think she was Steph seymours maid or something, then she latched on to Axl and took full advantage of his vulnerabilities. Basically used his wealth and mental illness as an inroad to living the American dream with her and her family.

12 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

I think she was Steph seymours maid or something, then she latched on to Axl and took full advantage of his vulnerabilities. Basically used his wealth and mental illness as an inroad to living the American dream with her and her family.

That sounds about right. Very unfortunate. 

• Like 2