Your All Time Top 5 GNR songs incl. CD and leaks

Coma ,Estranged,  Knocking on Heaven's Door  AFD  Delux version, Don't  Cry demo version  , The Blues and Madagascar  from rock and rio  ( sound better without  rasp IMO)  Yesterdays demo   and last but not least  Crash Diet . I didn't  mention any  Appetite  for Destruction  songs It's  a great album  I've  just listened to it too much   

4 hours ago, Pacha said:

I'm noticing that Estranged is the most valued GNR song

Cause it gas everything man, great piano, great lyrics, great guitar solo's, great vocal delivery lots of emotions and an awesome music video! It's the ultimate song! Where many Praise November Rain as a masterpiece amongst the masses I think Estranged is the masterpiece for the real fans. 

This is not actually easy to do. So the ones I list first are always my favorites

Don't Cry Alt version

Night Train 

Patience

This I Love

Civil War

Honorable always faves

The Garden, Don't Cry, SCOM, TWAT, November Rain, Estranged 

Listening to lately more

Madagascar, Yesterdays, Rocket Queen,You ain't the First, Live and Let Die

The first list and honorable faves I always listen to the second list is ones I listened to today as well.

I have not listened to any of the leaks though with them adding the one  to the set list I have thought about listening to it but I am still conflicted🤣

Estranged was hard for me because it is one of my all time faves but a few I added to 1st list get played more lately so I put it in honorable faves. I of course think This I Love us a beautiful song and well done.

On 27/09/2019 at 10:00 PM, GNRmello77 said:

Cause it gas everything man, great piano, great lyrics, great guitar solo's, great vocal delivery lots of emotions and an awesome music video! It's the ultimate song! Where many Praise November Rain as a masterpiece amongst the masses I think Estranged is the masterpiece for the real fans. 

I’ve never really understood why November Rain is viewed as some sort of classic to the wider public but Estranged is completely unknown

For me Estranged is the ultimate UYI song, perfect combination of Axl and Slash

Def the hardest poll ever created here 👍🏻😂 There's way too many beyond amazing and great songs to choose from and pick 😳

I'll be the 1% freak here

1 - Don't Damn Me

2 - Coma

3 - Locomotive

4 - Prostitute

5 - Perhaps

I prefer the more obscure stuff and always will. The lyrics for my 5 combined with the music is why I picked them. There's really not 1 GNR song I can honestly say I dislike actually tbh. Including Shankers Revenge and Scraped. I'm probably part of that 1% exception with those two. For me, anything Axl does is amazing and I could care less if anyone accuses me of being an Axl nut-swinger either. 

So if you're reading this someday Axl, I think Perhaps is a massive hit waiting to happen. Sure you already know that but it truly does deserve to be released imho dude 👍🏻😊

20 hours ago, dave94 said:

I’ve never really understood why November Rain is viewed as some sort of classic to the wider public but Estranged is completely unknown

For me Estranged is the ultimate UYI song, perfect combination of Axl and Slash

I think that's because a lot of people view it as over the top, the video is a big wtf to many people. But ye, I pick Estranged over November Rain as well. I don't hate November Rain, but it's the go-to GN'R song for so many videos and radio stations that I kinda grew tired of it after a while.