Duff Plays On New Taylor Hawkins Track

Apologize to @Sydney Fan, @Tom2112, @RONIN, @Malcolm Malcolm And anyone else - I posted the wrong track! :facepalm: The correct video has been posted by @triad just above. Thanks triad!

19 hours ago, newtech27 said:

I kinda dig it :thumbsup:

I like that track too! Turns out  posted the wrong track, so this one doesnt feature Duff after all :lol:.

But its a neat song, though! I like the prog rock arrangement a lot! The correct video is posted just above and is pretty experimental too.

17 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I was listening to this yesterday, no idea Duff played on it! As quirky as it is, I kinda liked it.

I was wrong - Duff doesnt play on it :facepalm: But yeah, this is a neat, quirky song for sure. The actual Get the Money track that Duff plays on is pretty interesting and unique too!

There might be something to quirky solo albums by drummers as this track brings to mind the spirit of Keith Moons album and the style of Nick Masons album "Fictitious Sports."

5 hours ago, highvoltage said:

@soon, thanks for posting the wrong track! I dig it more than the Duff song. :lol: 

Get The Money is also a cool little ditty. Joe Walsh is a beast. The outro rocks.

Oddly, the bass doesn't sound a whole lot like Duff? Maybe that's just me though.

Hahaha, my pleasure :lol: I like it better too.

Get the Money is a great track too. Both songs strike me as what musicians would want to do but that always gets 'streamlined' by the time the albums done. He's just going full muso here and i like it!

It really doesnt sound much like Duff tone wise or stylistically. Duff "gave us some reggae" here though. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

Apologize to @Sydney Fan, @Tom2112, @RONIN, @Malcolm Malcolm And anyone else - I posted the wrong track! :facepalm: The correct video has been posted by @triad just above. Thanks triad!

I like that track too! Turns out  posted the wrong track, so this one doesnt feature Duff after all :lol:.

But its a neat song, though! I like the prog rock arrangement a lot! The correct video is posted just above and is pretty experimental too.

I was wrong - Duff doesnt play on it :facepalm: But yeah, this is a neat, quirky song for sure. The actual Get the Money track that Duff plays on is pretty interesting and unique too!

There might be something to quirky solo albums by drummers as this track brings to mind the spirit of Keith Moons album and the style of Nick Masons album "Fictitious Sports."

Hahaha, my pleasure :lol: I like it better too.

Get the Money is a great track too. Both songs strike me as what musicians would want to do but that always gets 'streamlined' by the time the albums done. He's just going full muso here and i like it!

It really doesnt sound much like Duff tone wise or stylistically. Duff "gave us some reggae" here though. 

I actually like the Duff track too. I love that it sounds nothing like The Foo Fighters! at this point that is a very good thing in my book. 

• Like 1