NITL is over, finito?

While 2018 was a bit unnecessary, 2019 was basically a complete waste of time (and they could have played the two deep cuts the year before already). If March 2020 brings the same old same old, I guess I’ll start thinking the worst about the band and their "management". Patience has its limits. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

So sad that we should get such information from Jarmo (aka Censorship Master over that shitty forum called HTGTH).

Although between incompetent GN'R band management, Fan-Insulting Beta and Jarmo, I would trust Jarmo more.

5 hours ago, nycgunner said:

Hope Chinese internet censors don’t catch wind of Jarmo’s post, implying Taiwan is not part of China. They might ban access to his site...

Don't worry. HTGTH is safe. In fact it's the opposite. China should learn censorship skills from Jarmo.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1

I was optimistic after Hawaii, but fuck knows at this point. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the shows in March are a continuation of the NITL tour. I mean, how far are they from pipping U2 as the highest grossing tour of all time? Probably still some distance yet, so they may look to continue under the banner until they surpass Bono & co. 

As much as I'd love to see something that indicates that something new is imminent, the last year has hindered my optimism with this band slightly. I still believe they can make a great fucking record. Axl has a lot left in the tank yet, I just hope that he's found his artistic Mojo. 

It is over. Then they will do what every other band does after winding up a major stadium tour. They will head back to the studio and work... on... their next.... album.... (checks website address).  Shit, this is a Gn'R site.  Scratch that, my mistake. Next year will see the Not In That Lifetime tour. It will be similar to the Not In This Lifetime tour but with different merch.  

10 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

9 months break between the last show of 2018 and the first one in 2019 and trying to pass it off as some ultimate feat and the same tour..   gimme a break..  

2018 is when I consider NITL to be over .. This year & anything in the future I will consider "NITL 2: The Quest For More Money"

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jamillos said:

While 2018 was a bit unnecessary, 2019 was basically a complete waste of time (and they could have played the two deep cuts the year before already). If March 2020 brings the same old same old, I guess I’ll start thinking the worst about the band and their "management". Patience has its limits. 

I feel the 2019 shows should have included a new song just to splice up the setlist abit and to keep some momentum until the march 2020 shows.

2 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

I hope they release an album and still call it NITL, including with the same setlist.

And the new songs in the alt setlist.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

2018 is when I consider NITL to be over .. This year & anything in the future I will consider "NITL 2: The Quest For More Money"

I agree totally, the best Axl sang was when he had a broken foot and as a ringer for Brian Johnston.... sad really

23 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

I feel the 2019 shows should have included a new song just to splice up the setlist abit and to keep some momentum until the march 2020 shows.

And the new songs in the alt setlist.

Would you have gone again if they’d hit Sydney in 2019?  I’d say no myself now but when it came around I’d be tempted lol

29 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

I agree totally, the best Axl sang was when he had a broken foot and as a ringer for Brian Johnston.... sad really

Would you have gone again if they’d hit Sydney in 2019?  I’d say no myself now but when it came around I’d be tempted lol

Yep i would have still gone in the hope dead horse and locomotive got an airing, despite my bitching about them needlessly playing BHS , i still would have gone. They should have toured here after playing indonesia with the other asia pacific countries.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1