Coma and Jungle Demos

18 minutes ago, Amish said:

Why isn't anyone talking about the Coma and Jungle demo snippets that just leaked?

Because giving entity to this will lower the chances of trades getting done and thereafter, us getting full songs.

These shouldn’t have leaked.

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

What year are these demos from?

Ones a soundboard 14 sec snippet of Jungle at the Roxy in '86, the other is 22 second snippet of Coma from the Illusions sessions with joke lyrics. If who ever has them in full, I'm hoping they also got a good quality version of Ain't Goin Down.

I like the image of a tipsy Slash being like “Ax check it out” and playing the Coma instrumental. Just an interminable power chord slog for 10 minutes... Axl just kind of looking around like... tf?

And a montage of Axl leaning against the shower wall, chopping vegetables and doing this demo... trying to figure out what the f to do with it for weeks on end. 

Edited by Ant
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, axlvai said:

That Coma its like the Dont Damn me from the UYI Outtakes. I need this. I NEED MORE!

There is a don’t damn me outtake? You’re not referring to the instrumental are you? Is there another version with a different vocal take on don’t damn me?

23 minutes ago, ryanf23 said:

There is a don’t damn me outtake? You’re not referring to the instrumental are you? Is there another version with a different vocal take on don’t damn me?

There was one on YouTube for a while. No idea if it’s still there or where to find it if it’s not