Slash’s Blues Band

TMAC20

3 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

Slash doing his Thang 

Love to have seen the band -I’m sure it was Amazing 

I got to the club early so I could stand close to the stage, no one was there when I got there.  Anyway, I was shooting the shit with the bartender and he said Slash had come in earlier for a little soundcheck and actually got behind the bar and was mixing drinks for everyone. 😄

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I got to the club early so I could stand close to the stage, no one was there when I got there.  Anyway, I was shooting the shit with the bartender and he said Slash had come in earlier for a little soundcheck and actually got behind the bar and was mixing drinks for everyone. 😄

Now that’s a cool Story Brother 

- When I Seen Guns In 91 at Rupp Arena - My wife and 1 went to a bar about block from Rupp before the gig  and the place looked like a bomb went off in their - I joking asked what the fuck went on in here last night “he said Slash - Sebastian Back - Duff And Rob Affuso came into drink and took over as the house band - He said Slash and Sebastian got a little to drunk and trashed the place - I was like damn I wish I could have been there 

Awesome story about Slash mixing drinks - Be Cool To Say Hey Slash - pour me a double man 

Edited by TMAC20
  • Like 1