Motley Crue, Def Leppard, and Poison 2020 Stadium Tour

The Holographic Universe

On 11/22/2019 at 4:58 PM, BadApples87 said:

.....and Iron Maiden.

Nope, definitely not. One of my all time favs, but they are definitely not headlining stadiums throughout the world. It's mostly arena's here in Europe, or a small stadium with one side (seats) closed. They sell about ~20-25k tix per show here.

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Mick lied about free tickets. What a shock! lol

He knows The Crue will get any price for their concert tickets.

They should add RATT to this lineup.

With the ending lawsuit between blotzer and demartini i hope thats the case for the ratt pack fans.

16 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

With the ending lawsuit between blotzer and demartini i hope thats the case for the ratt pack fans.

Yeah, I saw Ratt when they had a different singer and then with Stephen Pearcy back.

I think Stephen might be the only original member left? Not sure.  Pearcy does solo albums and I wonder who actually buys those cds?

41 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I saw Ratt when they had a different singer and then with Stephen Pearcy back.

I think Stephen might be the only original member left? Not sure.  Pearcy does solo albums and I wonder who actually buys those cds?

Stephen Pearcy's mother, probably.

• Haha 1

I read on blabbermouth.net that Vince had surgery. I got excited for a minute thinking maybe some kind of stomach surgery, but no it was his hand. lol then I thought maybe more plastic surgery. Anyway, whatever. Vince better get in better shape and actually try to sing better for this damn tour.

Now that the Crue have been chosen to be the headliners, it's like Poison isn't even there anymore. This sucks big time.

Poison should have done it's own headling tour. I would have liked that better.

Vince is Vince. He's always sounded bad, regardless of his weight. He's just not a good live singer. 

As for Poison, they're lucky to be on this tour and it's the best thing they could do for themselves at this point. 

They've pretty much run their summer tours out of gas. Out of the 3 bands on the tour, they're the ones who stand to gain the most. It'd be great for them to come away with more / new fans who may have never listened to them before since Crue and Def Lep were always considered to be harder rock. 

On 11/29/2019 at 10:57 AM, RussTCB said:

Vince is Vince. He's always sounded bad, regardless of his weight. He's just not a good live singer. 

As for Poison, they're lucky to be on this tour and it's the best thing they could do for themselves at this point. 

They've pretty much run their summer tours out of gas. Out of the 3 bands on the tour, they're the ones who stand to gain the most. It'd be great for them to come away with more / new fans who may have never listened to them before since Crue and Def Lep were always considered to be harder rock. 

Agree! Think this tour is very good for Poison...my local rock station never played them. But then this tour was announced and now all of a sudden I am hearing them on the radio. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Agree! Think this tour is very good for Poison...my local rock station never played them. But then this tour was announced and now all of a sudden I am hearing them on the radio. 

Cool! I've always liked Poison. They were one of the first concerts we all saw when we moved down to Dallas. They still sound amazing and always seem to have a blast on stage. You know you're in for a fun night, when Poison comes to town.

Def Leppard rock too. Even though Vince can't sing the fast songs anymore, the Crue does still make you rock and have a good time.

I hope I can pay off the Kiss tickets before these tickets go on sale! lol And if GNR tour and come back to Dallas in 2020, I'm in HUGE trouble!

• Like 1

Now I read that Brett said how cool it would be to tour with the Crue! Oh boy! 

Still wanted Poison to tour their own headling tour, Guess the money will be very good for all three bands.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:49 PM, RussTCB said:

I'm 100% certain they'll be part of the Crue / Def Lep tour. 

You are so right!

On 12/3/2019 at 9:43 AM, BadApples87 said:

Poison has a countdown clock on their website that is ready to announce something tomorrow.  Looks like the tour news will be out soon.

Brett wants to build the drama! Or holding out for bigger bucks! lol

Oh hell yeah! They’re coming to my town. I saw Crüe during their “Final Tour” (lol), and I’ve already seen Def Leppard. To be honest I’m not super crazy about Poison. But Joan Jett?! I’m more interested in her than the main acts! I can only hope these tickets won’t cost an arm and a leg, but we’ll see. 

The concert for Texas is in the new Rangers baseball stadium. I think they have a roof on it now. I hope so because I can't do Texas in the hot summer months especially in an outdoor venue. I think this show will be in July. Have to check the date and see how much? The stadium is in Arlington which is over an hour from where I live.  I just hope the tickets don't go on sale for awhile. I have to pay off the KISS tickets and that show isn't until next October!

22 hours ago, GNRfanJen said:

Oh hell yeah! They’re coming to my town. I saw Crüe during their “Final Tour” (lol), and I’ve already seen Def Leppard. To be honest I’m not super crazy about Poison. But Joan Jett?! I’m more interested in her than the main acts! I can only hope these tickets won’t cost an arm and a leg, but we’ll see. 

Yeah, saw the Crue in the "Final tour" too. lol Saw Poison many times and Def Leppard a few years ago with Lita Ford and Poison. They all put on an amazing show. Just hope the tickets are over $200. These new Texas stadiums charge big bucks to park and for food and drinks. it's unreal. I'm so sick of people building these huge and expensive stadiums and then charging fans so much money to pay for it.

• Like 1

Arlington date is Tuesday, July 14. Have to see how much the tickets will be and if I can get the next day off from work? It's being held in the new Ranger's baseball stadium. Thank goodness they now have a dome that can be closed with a/c. 

Monday is a pre sale and then Friday is the official sale.

Everyone is so happy about the Crue coming back, but I'm really anxious to see Poison again! They rock! Vince has months to prepare and get healthy and maybe lose some weight too.

Yeah the Alamodome which was remodeled has a roof and AC and was perfectly temperature controlled inside when I saw Guns in 2017. Most perfect place for a concert. I was near the front so sound was great. It was just perfect.  I saw them in SF at their outdoor baseball field and it was freezing with that strong SF bay wind. Alamodome any day! :D