GUNS IN VIVE LATINO MEXICO CITY 2020

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Has there been any updates on this March album rumor? Or are ya'll all believing it based on F not denying the Reddit account was him? This just seems like such bullshit ... As of right now I'm expecting multiple shows through 2020 and no official word on new music. 

No. We’re not even sure that’s Fernando who said it. 2020 is rumoured to be more of NITL.

18 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

But no one's talking about more of NITL the conversation has been about new tour in support of new music ? 

It does not matter, to me GNR is overexposed right now, new music is not going to draw more audience to the gigs, new music  is just for us hardcore fans to stop complaining about the lack of new music and to start complaining that we don't like this one song, and that all other songsare not similar to AFD or UYI and on the others Slash's solo weren't what they used to be.

We will always find something to complain about this band!

The march date was something which was speculated in this forum, there's no reliable source for that, there's no reliable source to Fernando's Reddit account, so this is all we have: new 2020 NITL dates and no new music ahead.

I repeat: I hate this band so much right now! 

Edited by Legendador
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I don't agree that new music is just for us hardcore fans .. I became a fan in 2011 .. New music would be great for all the new fans that have been discovering this band every year since the last release ... GnR is much more capable than nostalgia!

Oh boy! GNR is Nostalgia for 18 years now! Really... Most hardcore fans are waiting for new music since 1994 and Chinese Democracy was not what we would call "new music", see, you're a fan since 2011, ok. ChiDem was released in 2008, up till them we were hearing Chi Dem song since 2001 and in 2006/2007/2008 the whole album leaked, so when it was released it wasn't new anymore.

The last release was 11 years ago, dude! Eleven!

16 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Plot twist: the Village sessions were leaked by the band + management to test the waters... 

And maybe that's not a joke...

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah I’m rusty on history but I coulda sworn I remember learning in middle school that the US was very close to being a predominately French-speaking nation at one point.

in an alternate timeline, we are all speaking French, and that’s the timeline where Axl released Chinese Democracy 2! :lol:

Very plausible outcome if England had been defeated during the Seven Years' War. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

you are right about Us, but about Latinoamerican country i'm be right. Us has many States and  i know that New Orleans indeed was French Colony. Which one State was Dutch colonies❓

New York was called ''New Amsterdam'' until the English claimed it during the Second Anglo-Dutch War. That is why there are places with Dutch sounding names in New York today such as Harlem. 

nether.jpg

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

New York was called ''New Amsterdam'' until the English claimed it during the Second Anglo-Dutch War. That is why there are places with Dutch sounding names in New York today such as Harlem. 

nether.jpg

Is indeed true that  some US States was colonies Dutch, Spanish and French, but the most prevalent one was England, still with english language too.

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Is indeed true that  some US States was colonies Dutch, Spanish and French, but the most prevalent one was England, still with english language too.

When you say ''England'', not really in that the expansion of the thirteen colonies occurred after American Independence (1783). This is the 13 colonies (''English Territory'') which became the United States,

1980.jpg

Various historical events led to the expansion of the United States, the Louisiana Purchase (1803), the annexation of Texas and Mexican-American War (1845-48) featuring most predominantly.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Legendador said:

Oh boy! GNR is Nostalgia for 18 years now! Really... Most hardcore fans are waiting for new music since 1994 and Chinese Democracy was not what we would call "new music", see, you're a fan since 2011, ok. ChiDem was released in 2008, up till them we were hearing Chi Dem song since 2001 and in 2006/2007/2008 the whole album leaked, so when it was released it wasn't new anymore.

The last release was 11 years ago, dude! Eleven!

And maybe that's not a joke...

I understand the music is nostalgia for a lot of people ... But that has absolutely nothing to do with the point I made ... And ChiDem in 2008 WAS new for MOST people ... ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

When you say ''England'', not really in that the expansion of the thirteen colonies occurred after American Independence (1783). This is the 13 colonies (''English Territory'') which became the United States,

1980.jpg

Various historical events led to the expansion of the United States, the Louisiana Purchase (1803), the annexation of Texas and Mexican-American War (1845-48) featuring most predominantly.

Is clear that US is an puzzle, they isn't had only one mother country , is kind of most complex like show this map. Maybe the most predominantly about  of England is the language inheritance  and i guess protestant religion too. 

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I hope they come my way while they're at it. They haven't played here since late 2017 and they have added quite a few classics that I would have never dreamed of seeing. SOYL... Slither..Dead Horse...f'n Locomotive.   I love going to shows.. I will never complain about a rock band playing shows and hope I get to see another. Except maybe Motley Crue.. What they are doing is pathetic... Guns are on a different level.. 

Agree, i know some of us board members bitch about the setlist and how regimented the shows are but compared to the crue and vinces vocal ability both bands are chalk and cheese!.

MC should  be playing fairs not amphitheatres.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I understand the music is nostalgia for a lot of people ... But that has absolutely nothing to do with the point I made ... And ChiDem in 2008 WAS new for MOST people ... ?

You're not getting the big picture at all. Compared to all the other previous releases from the band Chi Dem was a flop and no, IT WASN'T NEW TO MOST PEOPLE, it was new to SOME people.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Agree, i know some of us board members bitch about the setlist and how regimented the shows are but compared to the crue and vinces vocal ability both bands are chalk and cheese!.

MC should  be playing fairs not amphitheatres.

Motley Crue should not be playing at all, it is too early for a "reunion" (they are riding the GNR reunion train).

They are great, but maybe in more 5 or 10 years it will be a great thing to do!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Legendador said:

You're not getting the big picture at all. Compared to all the other previous releases from the band Chi Dem was a flop and no, IT WASN'T NEW TO MOST PEOPLE, it was new to SOME people.

Wow you must really like arguing ... You're still wrong :facepalm::lol: How was ChiDem a flop compared to the previous releases when it sold more than LIES & Spaghetti? And how can you say it was only new music to some people? Are you that arrogant & proud that you honestly think EVERY ONE who listened to music or used to be a GNR fan followed these forums & knew of the leaks prior to 2008? There are thousands & thousands of long-time fans to this day that ChiDem is still NEW for ... You don't have to believe me IDC but don't act foolish 

3 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Wow you must really like arguing ... You're still wrong :facepalm::lol: How was ChiDem a flop compared to the previous releases when it sold more than LIES & Spaghetti? And how can you say it was only new music to some people? Are you that arrogant & proud that you honestly think EVERY ONE who listened to music or used to be a GNR fan followed these forums & knew of the leaks prior to 2008? There are thousands & thousands of long-time fans to this day that ChiDem is still NEW for ... You don't have to believe me IDC but don't act foolish 

WHAAAAAT? The Spaghetti Incident is better than Chi Dem!

https://www.officialcharts.com/artist/15737/guns-n'-roses/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_N'_Roses_discography

Chi Dem was a flop! Not only on sales, but on public / audience / fans appeal.

And I'm done! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i find it pathetically funny and depressing when people don't know how to classify Mexico under what continent, this is usually from highly ignorant people that have travelled very little 

if anything california, arizona, nevada along with colorado etc should still be part of mexico for if it wasn't for a gutless mexican president that sold them for his get out of jail ticket 

indeed its north america, 100% - people get confused because any country that speaks spanish can't be north america - while treaties such as NAFTA prove otherwise 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Haha 1