My video of an acoustic version of Can't You See

• 2 weeks later...

Damn boy, thats one helluva a voice you got there!  Don't waste your time pissing about on a forum, go write some fuckin' songs.  Lefty too, like me, though thats where the similarities end guitar-playing-wise :lol:  You should sing some blues man, you certainly got the depth for it.

10 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Damn boy, thats one helluva a voice you got there!  Don't waste your time pissing about on a forum, go write some fuckin' songs.  Lefty too, like me, though thats where the similarities end guitar-playing-wise :lol:  You should sing some blues man, you certainly got the depth for it.

Thanks man, appreciate it.  I'm also a songwriter and have been turned down by some pretty well known people in the music business.  Guns old manager, Merck Mercuriadis, liked me but said I lacked originality.  Brian Monaco, an executive for Sony Music, recently listened to some of my material and said "he didn't love it".   But I just keep plugging along hoping that something will break. A member of this forum has championed my music for years and has helped me a lot, especially getting my stuff heard. 

Edited by lame ass security

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...