are you ever getting bored with GNR?

action

When u have a lot of bootlegs is almost impossible to get bored, every show are so unique. Bootlegs from 80s to 90s i mean..... i dont listen any of the 2000s to now.

I get bored when i saw them live in this NITLT when they play SCOM, KOHD... NR... then i get so bored/desilusional.

I prefer enjoying them hearin the old shows. 

Btw. 2020 will be the last show for me. No more.

Waiting the releasin of the good shit when tha man left this world.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, axlvai said:

When u have a lot of bootlegs is almost impossible to get bored, every show are so unique. Bootlegs from 80s to 90s i mean..... i dont listen any of the 2000s to now.

I get bored when i saw them live in this NITLT when they play SCOM, KOHD... NR... then i get so bored/desilusional.

I prefer enjoying them hearin the old shows. 

Btw. 2020 will be the last show for me. No more.

Waiting the releasin of the good shit when tha man left this world.

I don't understand that last sentence.

• 2 weeks later...

I found myself bored in Berlin, specifically about midshow. I think it just took it's toll that I'd essentially seen the same show 6 times by that point. However I had a much better time in Gothenburg a month later, so fuck knows what happened.

I've listened to Appetite maybe once in the last 10-12 years, and that was the remastered edition that came out last year. If I want to listen to anything from Appetite, it's either live or from Live Era, as for me personally, Axl blows it out the water with his re-recorded vocals. Outstanding. CD, Live Era and Spaghetti are probably my most played at the minute, minus the leaks. I listened to Atlas on repeat everyday going to work for about 2 months solid.

I also come here most days. If anything, this place keeps me ticking over along with the leaks revitalising my belief that something soon should happen. Got 4 shows lined up for the summer, I'd love something other than a deep cut or a cover.

• 4 weeks later...

I always ask me, what is the problem releasing of new stuff? And I'm not talkin about a new album. What about live material? Marquee '87 on CD? Ritz '88 on Blu Ray? A Blu Ray of a never seen before UYI gig? A NITL... Blu Ray? Troubadour '16 or Dodger Stadium '16? a audio CD with the best performance from the NITL... Tour? What's the problem of releasing stuff for fans who can't go to a Guns N' Roses concert?