Pearl Jam announce 2020 europe tour and festival appearances. Update new album and singles.

vloors

Rumoured album release in 2020 too. *UPDATE album Gigaton confirmed to be released March 27 2020*

Looking to be a big year for the band.

https://loudwire.com/pearl-jam-2020-tour-festival-dates/

It's been a while since we've heard anything from Pearl Jam, but they just announced a 2020 tour with Pixies, IDLES and White Reaper. The trek will take place across Europe in June and July, and will feature a few festival appearances as well.

Pearl Jam's last run in the U.S. was a brief stint in the summer of 2018, made up of two dates in Seattle, Wash., Missoula, Mont., Chicago, Ill. and Boston, Ma. They played a handful of European shows that year as well, but haven't embarked on a long tour in quite some time.

The three European festival performances for 2020 are at Lollapalooza Stockholm, Rock Werchter in Belgium and Lollapalooza Paris. See the full set of dates below, and hopefully we can anticipate a North American leg as well.

Pearl Jam's latest studio release was 2013's Lightning Bolt, which the group did tour extensively behind. Over recent years, frontman Eddie Vedder did a lot of solo touring around the world, but stayed under the radar for the most part, especially around the time Soundgarden's Chris Cornell passed away. Pearl Jam are one of the only iconic bands from the grunge era remaining who haven't endured the loss of one of its members.

Pearl Jam 2020 Tour Dates

Jun. 23 – Frankfurt, Germany @ Festhalle *
Jun. 25 – Berlin, Germany @ Waldbühne *
Jun. 27 – Stockholm, Sweden @ Lollapalooza Stockholm
Jun. 29 – Copenhagen, Denmark @ Royal Arena *
July 2 – Werchter, Belgium @ Rock Werchter
July 5 – Imola, Italy @ Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari ^
July 7 – Vienna, Austria @ Wiener Stadthalle +
July 10 – London, UK @ BST Hyde Park ^+
July 13 – Krakow, Poland @ Tauron Arena +
July 15 – Budapest, Hungary @ Budapest Arena +
July 17 – Zurich, Switzerland @ Hallenstadion +
July 19 – Paris, France @ Lollapalooza Paris +
July 21 – Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Ziggo Dome +

* = with IDLES
^ = with Pixies
+ = with White Reaper

New Album  GIGATON to be released March 27 2020

Newly released singles below

Edited by vloors
Adding new singles

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

They put the wrong date in that article for the Amsterdam gig, it's the 22nd, not the 21st.

Mojo and Ticketmaster got it right though. :) Pearl Jam was awesome last year and I'd love to see them again. So I'm definitely trying again. 

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

p.s. your new avatar makes me cry like a little girl.

Good. Might as well learn now that the world is an ugly rotten place. 

• Like 1

I was late to the party, has anybody got a spare Ticket for Zurich, Frankfurt or one of the Amsterdam dates? Please not more than 20-30€ above face value 

(mods if this doesn't belong here, please delete) 

Edited by SAU3R

On 3-12-2019 at 9:38 AM, vloors said:

July 21 – Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Ziggo Dome +

This isn't the 21st, but the 22nd. And because it sold out in about 10 minutes they announced a second concert on the 23rd as well. Which I've got my tickets for. ^_^  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, username said:

This isn't the 21st, but the 22nd. And because it sold out in about 10 minutes they announced a second concert on the 23rd as well. Which I've got my tickets for. ^_^  

I had just posted the article info. 

But yea regardless im jealous of you guys.

Nothing for us over in Australia.

• 1 month later...

Rumors were true ,official announcement of tour just happened.Looks like tickets will end up only in fans hands and the secondary market will be shut out or at least that’s what the band is trying to do.i apologize I’m not very savvy with tech don’t know how to attach links but it’s out there 

Confirmed new album and NA tour, including two shows in LA at the Forum.  Yeah, I'll try to get a ticket.  Don't know if I can get it on the cheap given how Pearl Jam wants to approach the secondary markets (which means if you want to get a ticket, get it on Ticketmaster.......).  We'll see how it goes.

https://loudwire.com/pearl-jam-new-album-gigaton-2020-us-tour/

On 12/3/2019 at 11:07 PM, nycgunner said:

Is anyone here a member of their fan club?  Worth it?  I am thinking of joining just to have a chance to get concert tickets.

Side note - just purchased one of their official bootlegs to show I attended back in 2010.  What a treat to hear again!

For $20 totally worth it. I joined 2 years ago to get tickets. Forgot to cancel it and now I’m glad I did. They seem to be allocating a LOT of tickets for their shows to fan club members, and have a reasonable system to keep the tickets away from scalpers. All tickets for their NYC date appear to be $105 which is pretty good by big band standards. (GNR was almost 3x that for many seats here)

1 hour ago, goneshootin said:

For $20 totally worth it. I joined 2 years ago to get tickets. Forgot to cancel it and now I’m glad I did. They seem to be allocating a LOT of tickets for their shows to fan club members, and have a reasonable system to keep the tickets away from scalpers. All tickets for their NYC date appear to be $105 which is pretty good by big band standards. (GNR was almost 3x that for many seats here)

Damn. I forgot to join and am now kicking myself.  I am surprised it’s only $20!  Going to try to get tix for nyc through work

16 hours ago, nycgunner said:

Damn. I forgot to join and am now kicking myself.  I am surprised it’s only $20!  Going to try to get tix for nyc through work

Yeah me too. From what I can tell (and I’m not really active in their discussions) if you were to join now you’d be able to get fan club tickets for any shows announced after the day you join. 

I am going to both nights at the Forum in April! So stoked, can't wait for the new album and tour.  

I love Guns N' Roses, however man Pearl Jam is one of those bands that really does give the fans what they want and thensome.  Even just strictly in terms of setlists and a fan club that is worth it

Is their a tougher ticket then these guys these days ?Tried to get tickets a couple years ago when they played Seattle for 2 stadium shows sold out immediately.Got a pair for both LA shows for this tour through verified fan went online out of curiosity This am and every single show is completely sold out for this coming tour.One of my all time fave bands and have seen them numerous times over the years they never disappoint