Mice

spunko12345

Does anyone know how to get rid of mice or a mouse? Fast. I was watching tv this morning and a fucking mouse ran across the living room floor. I will admit i froze. I cannot fucking bear the thought of it. Any methods of getting rid of this cunt would be most appreciated.  The less humane the better.

Rat traps?  Those big sticky sheet things that pest control use?  Maybe get a guy in, like a fuckin’ handyman or whatever, see where the cunts come in from?  Ever see any rat dropping around the house?  Wherever mice are they tend to shit so if the shit ain’t there perhaps you don’t have an infestation and just one cunt managed to get in through an open door or a window.

Call your local council pest control maybe though they do charge.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

Check your pantry to see if they're eating through the boxes and bags with your food stuffs in them. If so, discard that food, clean the pantry and leaves some piles of cayenne. Store new food in unreachable places (such as fridge if possible). Though, they seem fine to live on cardboard or down-filling too. Try to eliminate anything that they've been eating.

That will ensure that they go for the traps. Baiting with peanut butter seems to work.

Be prepared to find them caught in the trap but fully alive. Have a bag and blunt object handy. Most of all, have fun!

• Like 1

You can get these wall adapters which keep pets away but they're only preventative. Truthfully, unless you live near a field and it's just some stray field mouse which has wandered in, you probably have an infestation. Search for any gaps in your floor boards/walls - try looking for droppings; chuck a load of poison in there; seal up.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

If its in the living room and so are you just lock the door and bash it to death with something.

I'll be having some beers watching the boxing later so ill go after it with my tomohawk.

Just rang a pest controller it's 100 quid. I'm gonna see how I get on with my own traps/poison/sticky mats and if I see another one after a week or so I'm getting the pros in.

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I'll be having some beers watching the boxing later so ill go after it with my tomohawk.

Just rang a pest controller it's 100 quid. I'm gonna see how I get on with my own traps/poison/sticky mats and if I see another one after a week or so I'm getting the pros in.

I’m quite serious, there’s no way out of your living room right?  Like apart from the door coming in?  If he’s ran through there just close the fuckin’ door and bash the cunt in with something, even a slipper will do.

We've had mice three time. 

The 2nd and 3rd time our cats solved the problem in about a week. 

The 1st time my gf demanded a mouse-friendly mousetrap, which worked poorly.

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Then she pulled open a drawer and noticed it was full of urine and droppings. So I got the all clear to use these: 

9200000010827131.jpg 

Just put a little peanutbutter on there. Works better than cheese. Problem was gone in less than a week. 

That said I caught a few by hand too. Released those in the park about a km or 2 away. I like mice and they're cute. I like all rodents really. Had rats as pets for well over 10 years. But mice piss and poop literally everywhere and they're really unhealthy to have running around. So yeah, kill 'em all. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The pest controllers are not going to do much more than you can already do yourself. I had one in and all he did was lift up a floorboard and pour a load of poisonous pellets down. 

I thought that when I rang him and asked what they can do. I basically thought thanks very much I'll just crack on and do all that myself. I've got 4 rentokill traps down now.

1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

I thought that when I rang him and asked what they can do. I basically thought thanks very much I'll just crack on and do all that myself. I've got 4 rentokill traps down now.

Have you not traced where they're coming from? If you have a family, they will be coming into your rooms somehow. 

I haven't figured that out for certain but I have a utility room where we keep the washing machine and their is a vent which goes outside but it's about 6 inches off the floor and the grill is very narrow. So unless it/they dived through I don't know. Or maybe there is s gap somewhere I haven't found. 

3 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I haven't figured that out for certain but I have a utility room where we keep the washing machine and their is a vent which goes outside but it's about 6 inches off the floor and the grill is very narrow. So unless it/they dived through I don't know. Or maybe there is s gap somewhere I haven't found. 

Look for their droppings. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Does anyone know how to get rid of mice or a mouse? Fast. I was watching tv this morning and a fucking mouse ran across the living room floor. I will admit i froze. I cannot fucking bear the thought of it. Any methods of getting rid of this cunt would be most appreciated.  The less humane the better.

Cats Help to keep the house free of rats 😺

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I’m quite serious, there’s no way out of your living room right?  Like apart from the door coming in?  If he’s ran through there just close the fuckin’ door and bash the cunt in with something, even a slipper will do.

Apart from those  80 plus, who wears a slipper nowdays?.😄

Edited by Sydney Fan

22 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I said slipper cuz my uncle did the same with a slipper...substitute slipper for shoe, boot, shit, even a belt would work.

Sorry len not having a go mate. I think it would be a messy killing.

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

You're all mean boys. Give him some food to take home and keep him as a guest 🐭🐁

So rodents dont scare you jan?.