Mice

spunko12345

21 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Does anyone know how to get rid of mice or a mouse? Fast. I was watching tv this morning and a fucking mouse ran across the living room floor. I will admit i froze. I cannot fucking bear the thought of it. Any methods of getting rid of this cunt would be most appreciated.  The less humane the better.

It's something primal, mice skeeve me out and it's really nonsensical because I've had pets in the past that ate live mice.... A white mouse is like ezpz, but a live mouse in the wild and I'll jump on a fucking chair.

If you REALLY want to be a dick, the good sized have-a-heart traps (ironically) are really fucked.  They hold like 20 mice, so you throw a little bit of food in, and they come in, then eat each other.  It's fucking mouse thunderdome.  It's brutal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, grouse said:

I will probably never understand how anyone can be afraid of mice, i find them to be quite cute little buggers :shrugs:

Its just weird having something untamed running around the house pissing and shitting anywhere they want. If I go to sleep whats to say it's not gonna run across my face or somthing? No no no no fuck that.

Its in hand anyway. Yesterday I bought 3 spring traps, 4 bait stations loaded with poison, and nine sticky sheets which I sprinkled a digestive biscuit on and put all over the house. If I catch it alive in the sticky trap and I'm feeling kind I might set it free up the park but I'll probably just chuck it in a bucket of water.

Edited by spunko12345
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

Its just weird having something untamed running around the house pissing and shitting anywhere they want. If I go to sleep whats to say it's not gonna run across my face or somthing? No no no no fuck that.

Its in hand anyway. Yesterday I bought 3 spring traps, 4 bait stations loaded with poison, and nine sticky sheets which I sprinkled a digestive biscuit on and put all over the house. If I catch it alive in the sticky trap and I'm feeling kind I might set it free up the park but I'll probably just chuck it in a bucket of water.

I'd never kill a little critter like that man, I mean it's just trying to keep itself alive why kill something for that? I'd try and locate where it's coming in fix that shit catch the mouse or whatever and release it somewhere else. Killing this one wont solve anything 'cause if one got in you can be damn sure there will be more to follow. In a way I'd be a weird kind of thankful that it showed me something wrong with my house and that would be my motivation for setting it free :lol:

Edited by grouse

35 minutes ago, grouse said:

I'd never kill a little critter like that man, I mean it's just trying to keep itself alive why kill something for that? I'd try and locate where it's coming in fix that shit catch the mouse or whatever and release it somewhere else. Killing this one wont solve anything 'cause if one got in you can be damn sure there will be more to follow. In a way I'd be a weird kind of thankful that it showed me something wrong with my house and that would be my motivation for setting it free :lol:

I'll make an example of this one and then hopefully the word will get out.

• Haha 1