Europe 2020 Tour Announced

5 minutes ago, JD89 said:

Pity they are only playing London in the UK but better than nothing I suppose

Maybe 2021 a bigger European Tour with dates in Manchester, Barcelona, PARIS, Gothenburg, Helsinki and many more.

Edited by ffm93
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Made me laugh out loud! 

Moneybags! 

Not really but you cant take your £££££ with you lifes too short i tell everyone that enjoy life £££££ is no good too you in the floor seen it loads £££££ cant bring you good health seen a few go with Cancer left sooo much in the bank no good too them now

Edited by Gavin82
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Not really but you cant take your £££££ with you lifes too short i tell everyone that enjoy life £££££ is no good too you in the floor

That's the attitude GNR like to hear! 

Joking aside, hope you enjoy it. I couldn't justify spending hundreds to see the show again in a stadium personally. They've priced me out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Not really but you cant take your £££££ with you lifes too short i tell everyone that enjoy life £££££ is no good too you in the floor seen it loads £££££ cant bring you good health seen a few go with Cancer left sooo much in the bank no good too them now

Sure, that is not wrong and also my mindset lately, but that still doesn't want me to get ripped of by GNR and their hanger ons. I intensly dislike getting ripped of. And these prices are a rip off.

Just now, PatrickS77 said:

Sure, that is not wrong and also my mindset lately, but that still doesn't want me to get ripped of by GNR and their hanger ons. I intensly dislike getting ripped of. And these prices are a rip off.

I'm stunned by them, and the decision to take the show to stadiums again....even the same ones in some places! 

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'm stunned by them, and the decision to take the show to stadiums again....even the same ones in some places! 

Well, I was stunned by those prices 3 years ago. But not that they keep them and coming round again. What else are they gonna do?

Just now, PatrickS77 said:

Well, I was stunned by those prices 3 years ago. But not that they keep them and coming round again. What else are they gonna do?

I think i mentioned before- there seemed to be three options for this third run through Europe: 

take it to arenas

cheaper tickets

new material

I'm amazed they don't seem to be taking ANY of those options, from a business point of view. 

Just now, allwaystired said:

I think i mentioned before- there seemed to be three options for this third run through Europe: 

take it to arenas

cheaper tickets

new material

I'm amazed they don't seem to be taking ANY of those options, from a business point of view. 

They obvis have a market team working on these things & will know the sales from 2018 etc if the demand wasnt there they would not be doing this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NicoRourke said:

Surely this can’t happen without any new music being released. 

My thoughts exactly. Even if it's just Hard School or one other new song I can't imagine they wouldn't pull out at least something new

9 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

They obvis have a market team working on these things & will know the sales from 2018 etc if the demand wasnt there they would not be doing this

Yeah. And really. They are set. They get their money either way. It's the promoters risk and they obviously have faith in their drawing power or it wouldn't happen. At those prices, it doesn't matter whether they fill a stadium with 50,000 people with cheaper tickets or with just 30,000 with more expensive ones. The money is there. Also it is only the fos/gc/standing tickets that are overly expensive. 80 for a seat is not that much really, if you like that sort of thing. I personally wouldn't want a seat at a rock concert though.

Edited by PatrickS77