Europe 2020 Tour Announced

9 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

Is it weird that Slash/Duff post on social media about single shows but nothing for a European run... 

I think it's weirder that every major music page posts about this tour on social media, but so far there's nothing from the GNR social media department 

1 hour ago, BrayWyatt said:

Scotland shafted again, it's a fkin joke.

There will be a Scotland date. If you look at the tour dates, it's Holland (NL), then a gap, then Ireland. There's only one place in between. It'll be the 24th or 25th June. If you read the press releases, Tottenham have some kind of exclusivity deal, so a Scotland date will have to be announced later on.

• Like 1

Who the fuck cares about the name of the tour? If they start with It’s So Easy and they end with Paradise City with no new material in the middle, then it’s more of the same. I don’t have a problem with that, the name doesn’t matter.

I’m going to the show in Argentina because it was only 60 bucks and I haven’t seen them since 2017, so Slither, Shadow Of Your Love, Dead Horse and Locomotive (and Madagascar?) will be all new to me.

I hope they announce something else today or at least release a fucking single before March.

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

Just now, Mysteron said:

There will be a Scotland date. If you look at the tour dates, it's Holland (NL), then a gap, then Ireland. There's only one place in between. It'll be the 24th or 25th June. If you read the press releases, Tottenham have some kind of exclusivity deal, so a Scotland date will have to be announced later on.

That’s what I’m hoping for , there’s enough time round the Ireland date to add a Scotland date. 

11 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

"The next chapter is about to begin."

"All new show"

Is the new album actual called the new chapter? lmao

There's literally no way GNR could have an "all new" show. They just don't have the catalog for it. 

Ohhhh.. That's right.... They probably just mean a new stage setup and one or two different tunes.

15 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

That’s what I’m hoping for , there’s enough time round the Ireland date to add a Scotland date. 

It'll be that, it's 15 hours to ship stuff over to Newcastle or Rosyth from the Netherlands, then the same trip western Scotland, or Liverpool to Ireland. From Ireland, they'll fly home.

It looks good on paper anyway

Here is what to do if you're Scottish. Come to Newcastle. Jet2 run flights from Newcastle to Prague - only two hours flight time. It will be much cheaper and probably a bit quicker than going to London. Plus Prague is a great city.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

Ah you think. I suppose that could work