Europe 2020 Tour Announced

3 hours ago, Cass said:

Do you guys think the GA Early Entrance tickets will still be avaliable on the 18th, when the general sale starts? I'm not sure how that works usually :( and I'm not a Nightrain member.

probs...but a chance I didn't take for Slane or Marley park this time. just incase

1 hour ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You have seen all line ups of GNR in Ireland?

I have....saw Axls Guns in 2006 & that was fucking epic. I wasn't expecting much as I had become much more a VR fan at that stage, but 06 guns was class. the 2010 Guns however, git the full Axl tantrum storming off stage for 2 hours experience. and yet when he came back in 2012 I was there with more money haha

Dublin is my Bday wknd  but got other plans so ill do London & maybe Scotland there is some good Citys too visit Hamburg,Warsaw,London,Vienna i can only do the wknd shows even as it stands there is Citys in EU left without again make the most of this people

1 hour ago, jackparker123 said:

I'm booked to go to a stag weekend the same weekend of the London gig, typical.

Looks like I'll be trying for another European date. I'm currently looking at flight and hotel costs for Hamburg lol

BA from LHR as its summer time prices will be up every where

2 hours ago, jackparker123 said:

I'm booked to go to a stag weekend the same weekend of the London gig, typical.

Looks like I'll be trying for another European date. I'm currently looking at flight and hotel costs for Hamburg lol

I sure hope you're missing it for a glamorous stag weekend and not bloody Blackpool! 

Sounds like Scotland might happen. Or should I say Glasgow or Edinburgh. They aint gonna play Elgin

Great to see positive discussion and some new posters in this thread. Not the normal negative posters who are often doubters, who wax lyrical about the bands demise and this band is finished, who aren't around in this thread to admit they were wrong. 

They are happy to throw stones, but cannot front up, put their hand up and say My bad. 

Yes there are a few issues to be critical of, including some cities being missed in the UK and Europe, if its the same old tour or a new tour, and yes people can discuss this, more so if you are affected by these decisions in relation to being able to attend a show, but its great to have all the nonsense baggage some bring into these threads left out, and people are discussing how excited they are to see GNR in their neck of the woods.

Edited by kiwiguns
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, Jaygnr said:

I have....saw Axls Guns in 2006 & that was fucking epic. I wasn't expecting much as I had become much more a VR fan at that stage, but 06 guns was class. the 2010 Guns however, git the full Axl tantrum storming off stage for 2 hours experience. and yet when he came back in 2012 I was there with more money haha

Hey were you at the 92 show also?? What’s your memories. I had a fucking brilliant day with some drunken “responsible adults” 😂

44 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Great to see positive discussion and some new posters in this thread. Not the normal negative posters who are often doubters, who wax lyrical about the bands demise and this band is finished, who aren't around in this thread to admit they were wrong. 

They are happy to throw stones, but cannot front up, put their hand up and say My bad. 

Yes there are a few issues to be critical of, including some cities being missed in the UK and Europe, if its the same old tour or a new tour, and yes people can discuss this, more so if you are affected by these decisions in relation to being able to attend a show, but its great to have all the nonsense baggage some bring into these threads left out, and people are discussing how excited they are to see GNR in their neck of the woods.

i agree current gnr rule! i really hope they play Andorra or Malta

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 1

It's cool for the European fans who want to see them, but more touring without any hints of new material (and not being able to watch videos of the upcoming tour) is boring and discouraging IMO. As much as we wish GNR operated similarly to bands like Metallica or Pearl Jam in terms of fan-service, at this point I wish they'd at least follow the example of Motley Crue. At least they had the decency to release a new album before their 5th straight year of touring after reuniting (in the mid-2000's.)

• Like 1