Europe 2020 Tour Announced

1 minute ago, WildStar said:

It appears to be a guarded secret. I checked the Spurs website and nothing. 

I know this coupd Be a bad thing haha there 4 of us coming too London we all ok with norm GA ive done GC all other shows i may go too Edinburgh see what happens.

Them Eagles FOS £500 tixs tho & people saying Guns EE is expensive haha

3 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

I know this coupd Be a bad thing haha there 4 of us coming too London we all ok with norm GA ive done GC all other shows i may go too Edinburgh see what happens.

Them Eagles FOS £500 tixs tho & people saying Guns EE is expensive haha

Duh, both of them are expensive. Just because one other band is even more crazy, doesn't make GNR cheap.

2 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Too late

I just re-subscribed to NT (the cheapest package option mind) just so I have the pre-sale access tomorrow, because.. fuck touts

...and you get a pretend-passport! Enjoy! 

I don't think there will be any problem getting tickets to this tour. I'm planning on hanging on and trying to get a discount one nearer the time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I don't think there will be any problem getting tickets to this tour. I'm planning on hanging on and trying to get a discount one nearer the time. 

100% this. 

I sincerely hope no one spends one dime on Nightrain in hopes of getting tickets. I'm sure there will be plenty of tickets to go around, including discounts as the shows are approaching. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

100% this. 

I sincerely hope no one spends one dime on Nightrain in hopes of getting tickets. I'm sure there will be plenty of tickets to go around, including discounts as the shows are approaching. 

It's also worth nothing at this juncture that Ticketmaster are BASTARDS. They'll create the illusion of false demand to encourage people into buying shitty tickets or ones above face value. They do it with all gigs. 

I hope no one is conned by them. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Too late

I just re-subscribed to NT (the cheapest package option mind) just so I have the pre-sale access tomorrow, because.. fuck touts

Yeah. I know the feeling. Antsy too. But fuck them. Not giving in again. That said, if someone has a spare code? ;)

10 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Getting A ticket is never a problem. Getting GC/FOS1 before doors open is a different story.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. I know the feeling. Antsy too. But fuck them. Not giving in again. That said, if someone has a spare code? ;)

Getting A ticket is never a problem. Getting GC/FOS1 before doors open is a different story.

I appreciate your seeing my way of thinking, however rash it may appear a this point.

If you're outside the UK you gotta pull your head in to some degree, it's a totally different climate over here, especially if you're in the market for Golden Circle.

I want no hassle or stress, just log on and purchase when the time comes and that's what I feel I have a lot more chance of achieving with the route I'm going.

For that extra score or so (for NT membership) I erase that fromt he hands of a tout or TM's made up ones, whichever!

• Like 1

Hi guys I am going to be trying to purchase tickets for london with the 02 "presale" at 10am tomorrow.Can anyone tell me what price I am going to be looking at for a reasonably good seated ticket? And any other advice for navigating the conning ticket industry? Whether that be waiting for general sale etc

26 minutes ago, Oakley1990 said:

Hi guys I am going to be trying to purchase tickets for london with the 02 "presale" at 10am tomorrow.Can anyone tell me what price I am going to be looking at for a reasonably good seated ticket? And any other advice for navigating the conning ticket industry? Whether that be waiting for general sale etc

Would budget for upwards of £150 including fees, handling, loading, processing and any other BS they tack on as apart of "the process"

On TM right now they have the map up with all seated cats marked in different colours more expensive lower front seats & cheaper as tbey go back

Its the 1 show they have yet too drop all prices for but we going on 2017 prices roughly

There will be plenty of tixs they will do drops at differemt times DONT PAYFOR ANY PLATNIUM SEATS they very expensive 

I brought P Jam tixs last week FOS there was £30 fee added on at the end they got us all ways.

Edited by Gavin82

The Boss & The ESB did the same in Croke Park in 2016 TM made a big deal saying 160,000 tixs SOLD IN RECORD time then week of the 2 shows they had tixs for every section

U2 did the same in 2015 for 3Arena all 5 shows SOLD OUT then each show day GAs were every where 

• Like 1

They do that at sporting events also, pretending that it has ''almost sold out'' only for a load of tickets to be mysteriously released later - they do it to instigate ''panic buying'' I believe. They did this for the 2019 Cricket World Cup and some big Rugby Union matches I have attended recently (arrived at one ''sold out'' match only to have an entire row to myself!). Strangely they don't do this for the county championship - I cannot think why?