Europe 2020 Tour Announced

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

Why are Balkans still getting avoided? I have seen them in Mannheim last year but it's bothering me so much why are they not coming here, Exit festival is one of the biggest in Europe that seems like a appropriate place if they are afraid not enough people would come to a regular show which I think is not really a valid concern.

They played EXIT 2012 pre-reunion and the organisers were really not happy with the turnout. Was like 135,000 compared to 200,000+ the year before. Obviously attendance would be higher now but they probably still feel a little burned.

Not sure if it's just a sale pitch from the Irish promoter, but their radio ad says "the next chapter is about to begin" and calls the gig an "all new show".

Anyway I think I might sit tight and wait and see if anything changes closer to the gig. I said I wouldn't go see them again unless there was new music or they mixed up the set. But I just know that I will go when the times comes regardless!!

Edited by no1gooner

20 minutes ago, no1gooner said:

Not sure if it's just a sale pitch from the Irish promoter, but their radio ad says "the next chapter is about to begin" and calls the gig an "all new show".

Anyway I think I might sit tight and wait and see if anything changes closer to the gig. I said I wouldn't go see them again unless there was new music or they mixed up the set. But I just know that I will go when the times comes regardless!!

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just say it like that. How would they get the idea to do so? I reckon management told them to use that kind of promotion.

1 hour ago, no1gooner said:

That's been in a few promotional bits. What it means is anyone's guess! 

3 hours ago, SAU3R said:

You need a Nightrain membership for the Prague pre-sale now as well

Yeah seems like it, I mean WTF. Someone really nice gave me presale codes but it looks like you need the actual membership to get tickets for that gig. 

It seems that they are forcing people to become a member and by this, they avoid unused presale codes are being exchanged!!!. 

Fuck me sideways,  it gets worse here every day.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

Yeah seems like it, I mean WTF. Someone really nice gave me presale codes but it looks like you need the actual membership to get tickets for that gig. 

No you don't. You just need the code. Ticketmaster wanted me to buy a new membership aswell when checking out. Must've been some kind of error or maybe I clicked something wrong. When I went back and tried to buy a ticket again, it worked.

Edited by Flake

2 minutes ago, Flake said:

What did you click when you had to enter your code. I think there were two options and Ticketmaster made you select the wrong one. At least that's why I think it happened to me

I never had to enter a code to come this far (this is Prague gig), when i tried for London tickets this morning i had to enter a code to be able to see prices etc.

5 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

GA is  just over £100 inclu FEES

GC is £177ish inclu FEES

£177 fuck off. No excuse for prices like that although I’m sure some suckers will hand over the cash anyway which means they’ll continue to charge stupid prices for the rest of us

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FRANSAD said:

I never had to enter a code to come this far (this is Prague gig), when i tried for London tickets this morning i had to enter a code to be able to see prices etc.

I think LN have made an ERROR people could buy tixs for this show with NO CODES then they seem too have locked this code in

23 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

I think LN have made an ERROR people could buy tixs for this show with NO CODES then they seem too have locked this code in

That's exactly what happened, at 10 a.m. you didn't need a NTcode/membership at LN.cz

that changed after some time later

Edited by EricA