Europe 2020 Tour Announced

Just now, gavgnr said:

I’ve been using the search option but it gives me random blocks that I don’t want. Is it possible to specify a block?

Ah right - that's a trick they pull in the early stages of the sale to shift the worst seats. Give it a few days and a seating map will probably be up and you can select your own seats. 

• Like 1

Still can’t believe they have NOT chosen the Principality Stadium in Cardiff as a location , the mind boggles !?

75000 seater stadium with closing roof and excellent transport links along with Hotels , Bars and clubs on the doorstep 🤔

Edited by phaseONE

15 minutes ago, phaseONE said:

Still can’t believe they have NOT chosen the Principality Stadium in Cardiff as a location , the mind boggles !?

75000 seater stadium with closing roof and excellent transport links along with Hotels , Bars and clubs on the doorstep 🤔

It costs a lot more than all other Stadiums thats why its skipped 

2 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Other than within the last years, you can still buy tickets regularly for all categories for all 2020 concerts in Germany (Hamburg and Munich). 

Obviously, the average Joes aren’t interested anymore. 

By the way, ticket prices are ridiculous. 

Not in this lifetime I would have ever thought that I am gonna skip a GNR tour through my country. But at this stage, in no way I am gonna go in 2020. I might change my opinion if a new album drops from the sky or something else dramatically changes, e.g. Axl can sing again. 

The prices for Germany are absolutely ridiculous. I was considering going to the Olympiastadium since there is no gig in Belgium next year but i quickly changed my mind seeing those prices. A floorticket costs 50 (!) Euros more than for example the Lisbon gig. I bought me some tickets for Firenze Rocks instead. 85 Euros and 3-4 extra bands + a nice vacation in Tuscany.

Edited by Master Of Reality
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Master Of Reality said:

The prices for Germany are absolutely ridiculous. I was considering going to the Olympiastadium since there is no gig in Belgium next year but i quickly changed my mind seeing those prices. A floorticket costs 50 (!) Euros more than for example the Lisbon gig. I bought me some tickets for Firenze Rocks instead. 85 Euros and 3-4 extra bands + a nice vacation in Toscane.

Lisbon is not a Stadium nor is Italy thats why im guessing its cheaper also Prague Lisbon is on the beach the other 2 are fields these defo will not command any where near the cost of Stadiums

Also just looked on TM.de they seem too be getting nice souvenir tixs i didnt get any of that when on final pages of my order 

Edited by Gavin82

3 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Lisbon is not a Stadium nor is Italy thats why im guessing its cheaper also Prague Lisbon is on the beach the other 2 are fields these defo will not command any where near the cost of Stadiums

True, but you pay for the same concert isn't it. And most of the time the sound in those stadiums is very bad. So i am very happy to pay 50 euros less for a better venue :P.