Europe 2020 Tour Announced

The Hydro is prob best Arena ive been too but with 13,000 cap its not happening

If you look on B.com Hotels in Edi are horrendous prices the wk before & after Dublin

The 2nd show will take demand from the North no doubt its still hundreds of miles for some people they will know this maybe look at Events in H Park &  M field around the time what gaps do thry have

They must be working on logestics

11 hours ago, JimmyMick3 said:

I take it the 2nd date in London puts the mail in the coffin for a Scottish date? I know there’s a few days available but why not announce it as part of the original plan? 

Venues can have exclusivity deals. There's a gap there for Scotland, but who knows.

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

The Hydro is prob best Arena ive been too but with 13,000 cap its not happening

If you look on B.com Hotels in Edi are horrendous prices the wk before & after Dublin

The 2nd show will take demand from the North no doubt its still hundreds of miles for some people they will know this maybe look at Events in H Park &  M field around the time what gaps do thry have

They must be working on logestics

What about where the Rewind festival takes place, it's quite central, 30k capacity and has on site parking

55 minutes ago, soon said:

If one uses the Appetite 99' track list, with YCBM and Patience replacing Anyting Goes and _______ (what was the other track?), then Guns is already pretty close to playing Appetite in full plus the hits. 

That is why I am taking the punt haha.

Always bet on the laziest, least original and most nostalgic outcome with this brand.

- At the kiosks they might be able to shift some of that Appetite tat from all those unsold boxsets also.

Edited by DieselDaisy

8 hours ago, soon said:

If one uses the Appetite 99' track list, with YCBM and Patience replacing Anyting Goes and _______ (what was the other track?), then Guns is already pretty close to playing Appetite in full plus the hits. 

It was YCBM and Patience replacing Anything Goes and You're Crazy.... so it'd just be the songs they're already playing, plus Think About You and OTGM/My Michelle.

1 hour ago, igorsr said:

There is no regulartickets for Vienna show?...Is it soldout or selling don't start yet?

every kind of tickets are available, except FOS 1

https://www.ticketmaster.at/artist/guns-n-roses-tickets/1813?int_cmp_name=Guns-N-Roses&int_cmp_id=AT-Home-908&int_cmp_creative=Home-main-1&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_Guns-N-Roses

or

https://www.oeticket.com/artist/guns-n-roses/?affiliate=B38

Edited by EricA

19 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am going to guess on this being a ''Appetite for Destruction in its entirety'' tour. We'll see if I'm correct...

I think if that was happening there's no way they'd have missed the trick of advertising it as such. The more I think about it the more I think "all new show" is scratching about for a hook to hang the tour on, and will probably be 'justified' by a new stage set, lights and videos. 

I don’t think you can promote something as all new and then just change the stage a bit and the videos with all the same songs. 

It could be some new music. It could be an acoustic set. Maybe an AFD 5 encore. Deeper cuts like Bad Obsession, perfect crime, the garden,  breakdown etc, complete change of the set list order. 

Maybe various elements of all the above. They need to do something to change it up a bit. Hopefully the show is changeable as well. 

1 minute ago, jacdaniel said:

I don’t think you can promote something as all new and then just change the stage a bit and the videos with all the same songs. 

It could be some new music. It could be an acoustic set. Maybe an AFD 5 encore. Deeper cuts like Bad Obsession, perfect crime, the garden,  breakdown etc, complete change of the set list order. 

Maybe various elements of all the above. They need to do something to change it up a bit. Hopefully the show is changeable as well. 

You certainly can! 

The fact that they are even saying "new show" is suspicious when you think about it. What other bands have to say "a new show" when they go on tour? People just assume that if you see the same band three years later they won't be doing the same thing! 

If it was a TOTALLY new show, I'm convinced we'd know about it, and there wouldn't nee to be sly references to it in the promotional material of ticket agencies. 

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

You certainly can! 

The fact that they are even saying "new show" is suspicious when you think about it. What other bands have to say "a new show" when they go on tour? People just assume that if you see the same band three years later they won't be doing the same thing! 

If it was a TOTALLY new show, I'm convinced we'd know about it, and there wouldn't nee to be sly references to it in the promotional material of ticket agencies. 

You may well be right, I don’t doubt anything when it comes to this band. They did afterall refer to SOYL as a brand new single. 

I just don’t think they’d be daft enough to announce whole new show if they didn’t have something up their sleeves. 

They must know they’ll be ridiculed if they come onstage and start blasting through the NITL set with a few different videos and pyro. 

9 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

You may well be right, I don’t doubt anything when it comes to this band. They did afterall refer to SOYL as a brand new single. 

I just don’t think they’d be daft enough to announce whole new show if they didn’t have something up their sleeves. 

They must know they’ll be ridiculed if they come onstage and start blasting through the NITL set with a few different videos and pyro. 

I'm not sure they would though, or if they'd care about that. 

Who would they be ridiculed by? Most people going to these shows want to drink an overpriced warm beer, buy some hideous food, dress up like they're living in 1988, and film 'SCOM' on their cameraphone. They're not going to say much, other than "BEST SHOW EVAAAH" on their Instagram account, before they fuck off to tick another box. 

It wouldn't go down well here and other forums, sure. But who gives us a damn about that, really?