Europe 2020 Tour Announced

Going to a Prague show!! I didn’t expect myself to be this excited :lol:

I know that Axl will sound not like his younger-self, and propably they won’t play anything new but still there is something great in their shows. Can’t wait for june

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Going to a Prague show!! I didn’t expect myself to be this excited :lol:

I know that Axl will sound not like his younger-self, and propably they won’t play anything new but still there is something great in their shows. Can’t wait for june

You'll have a great time mate. If Axl sounds anything like he did at the Prague show in 2017 then you'll be in for a treat. Great venue. I really wanted to go again but it was such a hassle getting to my hotel last time, so just going to wait til I have accomodation/travel sorted for the shows I'm going to before taking on more!

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Looks like I will be testing the theories of those who believed GC tickets were available easily in the week before the London '17 shows as I missed out on a ticket for Saturday next year.

You'll 100% get a ticket - even through Ticketmaster's resale site closer to the gig date. People will be panic selling etc if something pops up, so you might end up getting it slightly cheaper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/26/2019 at 1:40 PM, Dean said:

You'll have a great time mate. If Axl sounds anything like he did at the Prague show in 2017 then you'll be in for a treat. Great venue. I really wanted to go again but it was such a hassle getting to my hotel last time, so just going to wait til I have accomodation/travel sorted for the shows I'm going to before taking on more!

You'll 100% get a ticket - even through Ticketmaster's resale site closer to the gig date. People will be panic selling etc if something pops up, so you might end up getting it slightly cheaper.

What was the hassle. 

Im going to Prague too and im curious

40 minutes ago, rebeldhipi said:

What was the hassle. 

Im going to Prague too and im curious

You'll have a great time, nothing to worry about - I just didn't plan my journey very well. I was about a 3.5 hour walk from my hotel and couldn't seem to find a Taxi along with not having a clue where the train station was. All easily avoidable, I just didn't familiarize myself with the area when I had the time. Eventually managed to grab a Taxi, but for a period I thought I was stranded. Everything considered, Prague was actually one of my favourite destinations when I was travelling back in 2017. 

2 hours ago, Dean said:

You'll have a great time, nothing to worry about - I just didn't plan my journey very well. I was about a 3.5 hour walk from my hotel and couldn't seem to find a Taxi along with not having a clue where the train station was. All easily avoidable, I just didn't familiarize myself with the area when I had the time. Eventually managed to grab a Taxi, but for a period I thought I was stranded. Everything considered, Prague was actually one of my favourite destinations when I was travelling back in 2017. 

Ah.  Nothing too bad then. Just gotta make sure to find out where the train station is before hand.

Cheers!

I also went to the Prague show in 2017. Can't say I had issues with transportation from the house we we're staying at to Letnany airport, everything was smooth really. You have a subway just outside the venue that will take you to pretty much everywhere in Prague. Sure you'll face some queues but nothing scandalous. Must have took us around 45  minutes to get home and we we're staying right beside Charles bridge. 

• Like 1

On 28. 12. 2019 at 7:24 PM, baldek said:

I also went to the Prague show in 2017. Can't say I had issues with transportation from the house we we're staying at to Letnany airport, everything was smooth really. You have a subway just outside the venue that will take you to pretty much everywhere in Prague. Sure you'll face some queues but nothing scandalous. Must have took us around 45  minutes to get home and we we're staying right beside Charles bridge. 

This. There even was a special subway train for GNR fans in 2017, and you could hear announcements, too. Once you get out of the subway, it’s just a five-minute walk. 

Edited by jamillos

5 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Either they are releasing something or it’s a fucking joke. They just had a tour in NA and now they are doing another one? With the exact same set but in bigger places? lol

It is a fuckin joke. We're getting the news from Susan! Think about it for a minute. Since when is she the band's spokesperson?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wow... Just wow. 

I really hope they have an album coming before then. Either that or a massive other band to announce as a package tour. 

Even if there is a new album... you have to question managements decision to tour so close together in the same market. Don't fucking oversaturate the market. It sounds like there's a new record on its way.... but I could also easily see them just touring for the sake of touring.

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

It is a fuckin joke. We're getting the news from Susan! Think about it for a minute. Since when is she the band's spokesperson?

This too, nothing against her. But the bands official page should release info... not the wife of one of the members. What's next? Axls personal assistant... oh wait ;) 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dangom1 said:

I find it interesting that there's a gig in January and then a months break before the tour starts.

Perfect to debut a single in January. Release the album in February and then kick off the tour

"I had a dream......"

This is logical way of thinking.

GNR are not thinking that way

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

Nobody is saying that Susan is the band spokesperson...the video didn't hint at anything in the USA, but why she mention USA stadiums? as a joke? don't think so....it could be something that is not announced yet and she spill the beans...she is the wife of Duff

8 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

This is logical way of thinking.

GNR are not thinking that way

That's what's so damn frustrating.  With all the murmurs of an album, with any other band you'd think that this is a no-brainer and think "Well of course they'll use this opportunity to launch the record and re-brand."  But with GNR, it'll likely be just another odd gig.

19 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Nobody is saying that Susan is the band spokesperson...the video didn't hint at anything in the USA, but why she mention USA stadiums? as a joke? don't think so....it could be something that is not announced yet and she spill the beans...she is the wife of Duff

The bands wives should just not get involved. Then again speaks volumes of gnrs management not advertising this first if NA dates are coming for  2020. Susan may as well take over nandos job.

USA stadium shows i hope this is a package tour or new music otherwise GNR are really oversaturating the NA market.....would there still be a demand in NA for just GNR on there own?.

Edited by Sydney Fan