Europe 2020 Tour Announced

17 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Nobody is saying that Susan is the band spokesperson...the video didn't hint at anything in the USA, but why she mention USA stadiums? as a joke? don't think so....it could be something that is not announced yet and she spill the beans...she is the wife of Duff

I mean that this is not the right way to get information. She is Duff wife and that's all she is.

27 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Even if there is a new album... you have to question managements decision to tour so close together in the same market. 

it wouldn't be a questionable decision IF there is a new album. questionable in the case of a new release would be, NOT to tour the own market.

Just now, sofine11 said:

Forget exactly where, he was quoted earlier this year though. 

Thanks, hes right but if NA dates are on the cards be interesting to know when in 2020 they will be.....i would be thinking either US summer or fall. This is when  GNR seem to tour NA.

42 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Susan said USA stadium dates:

It sounds like shes saying US Stadium dates for sure. 

Thought I'd float out this theory though...

I wonder if it could be an unintentional miscommunication in Susan's post? A social media type one?

Okay, so we know that the video itself doesn't list US Stadium dates, just Miami arena date. And some of the tour dates that the video announces are indeed stadium shows. 

So, is it possible that: 

- Since the word "arena" appears in her text caption, she wanted to also include the word "stadium" for clarity?

- And, also, as far as listing the countries goes, is it possible that she was literally just communicating the itinerary as she will experience it? i.e. The band will travel from Miami, go south, then go to Europe, before the band ends the tour and returns home to the USA?

So you put that together and she's given the entire tour route, including returning home. And then added the separate thought - a clarification that although Miami is an arena, the others dates are stadium shows?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sydney Fan said:

Thanks, hes right but if NA dates are on the cards be interesting to know when in 2020 they will be.....i would be thinking either US summer or fall. This is when  GNR seem to tour NA.

If they're doing stadiums, I would imagine the dates will be in August/September following a short break after Europe wraps in late June.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, soon said:

I wonder if it could be an unintentional miscommunication in Susan's post? A social media type one?

Okay, so we know that the video itself doesn't list US Stadium dates, just Miami arena date. And some of the tour dates that the video announces are indeed stadium shows. 

So, is it possible that: 

- Since the word "arena" appears in her text caption, she wanted to also include the word "stadium" for clarity?

- And, also, as far as listing the countries goes, is it possible that she was literally just communicating the itinerary as she will experience it? i.e. The band will travel from Miami, go south, then go to Europe, before the band ends the tour and returns home to the USA?

So you put that together and she's given the entire tour route, including returning home. And then added the separate thought - a clarification that although Miami is an arena, the others dates are stadium shows?

I dont think the US stadium shows are a thought i think she has just advertised the tour route with  potentially unannounced US dates to come.

16 minutes ago, soon said:

So, is it possible that: 

In her twitter account she clearly says "USA stadium dates" So for sure there is yet another U.S. tour. If there is a new album eventualy. She will give us the news in due time. 

28 minutes ago, soon said:

So, is it possible that: 

I'm going with jumped the gun and there's US dates, woohoo.

She's clearly in the know, and is just oblivious to what's been officially announced so far.  I only hope that this bodes well for an album release, as a stadium or even arena tour would be a huge stretch without some re-branding now that the initial reunion novelty has worn off.

Edited by sofine11

25 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

I dont think the US stadium shows are a thought i think she has just advertised the tour route with  potentially unannounced US dates to come.

Could be. In that case, I just hope that the reason they havent announced the US shows is because those bookings actually are 'on hold' until they can get a sense of how much demand there is. That if the announced dates go well, only then will they pull the trigger on a US run? 

10 minutes ago, Padme said:

In her twitter account she clearly says "USA stadium dates" So for sure there is yet another U.S. tour. If there is a new album eventualy. She will give us the news in due time. 

Oh, okay. Thanks for info.

Lol, yep apparently she'll announce the album too :lol:

3 minutes ago, cineater said:

I'm going with jumped the gun and there's US dates, woohoo.

Seems to be!! Enjoy!

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Where did all this tripe about a ''new album'' come from? There is about the same chance of a new Guns N' Roses album being released as there is, Lord Lucan, the Abominable Snowman and the Loch Ness Monster forming an ABBA tribute band together and touring. 

Well, Loch Ness Monster has a pretty busy touring schedule as the replacement bass player in Thin Lizzy, but when there's a gap in tour dates, we all know he likes to keep busy.... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Where did all this tripe about a ''new album'' come from? There is about the same chance of a new Guns N' Roses album being released as there is, Lord Lucan, the Abominable Snowman and the Loch Ness Monster forming an ABBA tribute band together and touring. 

I'm fairly certain Slash said they will make a Guns album. Axl has released 1 album in 29 years, but my hope is that he will eventually release at least a final one cause now he's got Slash and Duff again. Maybe that will get him to move his ass, who knows.

48 minutes ago, EricA said:

it wouldn't be a questionable decision IF there is a new album. questionable in the case of a new release would be, NOT to tour the own market.

Well in my opinion, after a very lengthy tour where you "finish" in NA in November... to start another tour in NA in January is odd. Not arguing the merits of touring NA when you have a new album to promote, just the timing.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think a lot of us are just hoping at this point. However, this is more likely:

16 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

Either the band does NA straight after europe and the icon next to the US stadium dates means fast forward. So maybe NA dates could be later in the year or early 2021. If there is new music the post should have been,

S america ➡️ europe ➡️ 📀⏩ U S stadium 

• Like 2