Europe 2020 Tour Announced

7 hours ago, Higson95 said:

Why have GNR forgotten about Manchester? Do the Arena or Etihad for £85 I’m game but I can’t afford ticket prices and travel and accommodation. Nothing will beat AxlDC in 2016 though he has lost the ability to be that amazing

Not just Manchester. It seems like Wales doesn’t even exist to them. Millennium stadium would of been great 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Higson95 said:

Why have GNR forgotten about Manchester? Do the Arena or Etihad for £85 I’m game but I can’t afford ticket prices and travel and accommodation. Nothing will beat AxlDC in 2016 though he has lost the ability to be that amazing

It's a missed opportunity if they don't play Manchester. I'm praying they add a date.

AXL/DC was one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JD89 said:

Not just Manchester. It seems like Wales doesn’t even exist to them. Millennium stadium would of been great 

Its common knoledge Millennium Stadium costs way more too hire than others i live 35 min away its why its mist out so much

5 hours ago, JD89 said:

Fair but tbh do you see that many big bands do Wales? It is a mystery they haven't done the Etihad or maybe something in the midlands. 

I think this is it though, schedule looks pretty tight (aside from maybe just before Glasgow) and the Scotland rumour has been around since announcement. 

7 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Its common knoledge Millennium Stadium costs way more too hire than others i live 35 min away its why its mist out so much

Is that so. Odd because it's pretty underused. You'd think they'd want to attract artists to play and with having a roof they can hold concerts anytime and make some serious dosh. 

5 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Fair but tbh do you see that many big bands do Wales? It is a mystery they haven't done the Etihad or maybe something in the midlands. 

I think this is it though, schedule looks pretty tight (aside from maybe just before Glasgow) and the Scotland rumour has been around since announcement. 

Yeah I can't see any other UK shows being added. And compared to 2017 & 2018 3 gigs is a lot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

FYI - Gigs In Scotland have a presale on. I tried the Ticketmaster/Live Nation sites and they were trying to lump in the Nightrain memberships and I couldn’t remove them. Irritating.

GIS presale worked fine for me, are you saying it didnt? I just clicked the link which directed to TM and then selected the GIS presale ticket option.

3 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

GIS presale worked fine for me, are you saying it didnt? I just clicked the link which directed to TM and then selected the GIS presale ticket option.

As I was on my phone, once I went into GIS it transferred me to my TM app which had only Nightrain options. I deleted the app and went into GIS and when it directed me to the web version of TM it had the GIS presale options.

What a pain but got tickets so happy in the end.

4 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

As I was on my phone, once I went into GIS it transferred me to my TM app which had only Nightrain options. I deleted the app and went into GIS and when it directed me to the web version of TM it had the GIS presale options.

What a pain but got tickets so happy in the end.

God, I hate mobile solutions at times, when I can I'll always use a PC. I got in too so cheers for posting it, a strange presale given that all you need to do is create a GIS account and it just goes thru TM anyway. Happy days.

8 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

God, I hate mobile solutions at times, when I can I'll always use a PC. I got in too so cheers for posting it, a strange presale given that all you need to do is create a GIS account and it just goes thru TM anyway. Happy days.

👍

3 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

FYI - Gigs In Scotland have a presale on. I tried the Ticketmaster/Live Nation sites and they were trying to lump in the Nightrain memberships and I couldn’t remove them. Irritating.

Oh yes I spotted that. The bastards. Will they stop at nothing to get our money! 

Gold Circle is cheaper than London. £125 face value. £143.75 with charges. Over £30 cheaper than London. What a bargain. 

7 minutes ago, Crashey said:

Is "Stani B", the rear stand too far from the stage? 

iirc from 2017 at the same location, stani A was pretty huge, but if you manage to get at the very front at stani B, it'll be ok

Edited by EricA

40 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Oh yes I spotted that. The bastards. Will they stop at nothing to get our money! 

Gold Circle is cheaper than London. £125 face value. £143.75 with charges. Over £30 cheaper than London. What a bargain. 

It's also 2nd last show which would usually mean a longer setlist and axl in better voice.