Europe 2020 Tour Announced

43 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think I’m just hoping in vain that they do something different. Maybe if it’s a new name, even if there’s nothing new, they change the set order around, or maybe add a mini acoustic set a la Skin n Bones, or just anything at this point really. 

They could do a leg where they OPEN with Paradise City! Crazy idea, I know.

Nah, better get some more music out :(

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think everyone means that if they name it something new it might be in connection with a new album or something. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

46 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think I’m just hoping in vain that they do something different. Maybe if it’s a new name, even if there’s nothing new, they change the set order around, or maybe add a mini acoustic set a la Skin n Bones, or just anything at this point really. 

Fair enough to both of your points.

I guess I'm just so certain they're never going to release something new that the tour name doesn't matter to me. 

Even if GNR updated their site with an all new logo and some sort of bad ass title along with the site saying "COMING SOON", I'd just assume the only thing changing is the actual name if the tour. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, HOLDEN CAULFIELD said:

DENS PARK IN DUNDEE WOULD BE PERFECT

I couldn't see that working. It would have to be Camperdown Park or somewhere bigger.

They could play where Rewind takes place near Scone, somewhere random like that. It's a difficult one.

The like the idea of Tottenham Hotspurs stadium in the other thread. It supposed to have the best acoustics and great hospitality. I could travel to London for that

5 hours ago, allwaystired said:

I don't think they've ever had a gig there have they? 

Given the person posting that has never posted before I'm a little suspicious.....

I don't think they've had a live gig there yet. 

It's touted as the best stadium in the world and has the longest bar in Europe. It does look pretty cool

7 hours ago, Mysteron said:

The stadium in Stuttgart is a similar capacity to Tottenham's ground, and Iron Maiden are playing there who I think are with Livenation

Capacity for the Maiden gig in Stuttgart is 43,000 - that’s significantly smaller than what I’d expect Tottenham could hold for a concert. 

Pinkpop will be announcing their last headliner tomorrow, so that makes GnR more likely. Would assume Rock Werchter then as well, with a few stadium (/arena?) dates to fill it up. Something like 2018, although I'd expect a shorter run this time around. You can't keep doing 20 dates in 55k+ venues if it's your 3rd summer in Europe in 4 years

Edited by LovelessNL