New Slash Interview On Steve Jones Show !

15 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Lol shit it got me afraid he was building up to a new covers album.

I don't know this guy, apparently he's a personality in the US? He forgot the name of the song he was gonna play and seems to forget a lot of crap in general and apparently has no idea what's going on with GnR / Slash

Legendary Steve Jones! He was the singer/guitarist in Neurotic Outsiders as well with Duff and Matt.

He's a terrible diskjockey, so much dead air! But he's friends with all the big rock and roll guys out there, so he gets all the big names on his show.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Who is Jarmo - I have seen the name mentioned many times but what connection does he appear to have with GNR?

he is the biggest nut out there, hands down.  One of the biggest goofs or clowns that you can see on any board anywhere.

He had the board that had the biggest number of registered members out of all GNR boards waaaaaay back.

He claimed his board is entirely 'neutral' and 'very pro Guns', with no connection to Axl.

Around the time VR started, he seemed to have completely lost it.

From ex members, he diverted topic to VR (seperate topic) and ex members (another topic), fair enough.

However, from there whenever someone said pro former members and vs Axl, the guy would go crazy.  Insult posters, band members, threaten to ban you 'cause this is my board and I can do what I want'.

True stories began to be subject of bans and anything Axl ever said was a 'holy grail'.  He still claimed all the way not to have any contact to Axl or management, although he begun posting backstage pics from Axl solo shows.

He insulted Slash/Duff/Iz/Gilb/Matt/Steve beyond belief.  

Eventually he lost it one morning and banned everyone who ever took side of Slash/Duff/Matt/Iz/Gilb.  He claimed to be happy because people lately called him - Hitler and now he got rid of 1/2 members.  Complete psycho!

I trully belive he began leading Axl life from a certain point.  Amount of nonsense he said or did became EPIC!

p.s.  he earned the nick dictator around the time this shit started but claimed 'we live in democracy and he can do whatever he pleases with his board', so he began with bans to everyone who disagreed. He is really a douche...  Jarmo(ron)

Edited by shotsfired cro
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Legendary Steve Jones! He was the singer/guitarist in Neurotic Outsiders as well with Duff and Matt.

He's a terrible diskjockey, so much dead air! But he's friends with all the big rock and roll guys out there, so he gets all the big names on his show.

He was also part of the Sex Pistols too. Just to let people know, cause I watched the interview he did with Duff awhile back and I had no idea who the fuck he was at that point lol.

Just now, djones1225 said:

He was also part of the Sex Pistols too. Just to let people know, cause I watched the interview he did with Duff awhile back and I had no idea who the fuck he was at that point lol.

Yeah, I thought that was obvious! A lot of his interviews are on youtube, Jonesy's Jukebox, he interviewed Duff a bunch of times, I believe, but all the ''big names'' in rock drop by because, well, he's Steve Jones!