The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Maybe Mexico will be the last show... and the next ones would be reschedule?

Chile n Argentina shows in Lolla are postponed.

Maybe with this corona shit, the next shows would have a new album out.

Edited by axlvai

So this claim about Friday and iTunes... I love how these things always have the same course: an assertion is made, then the person disappears for a while, and then they never seem to be able to corroborate whatever they were claiming, e.g. with a print screen... :jerkoff:

With all this corona going around and shows getting canceled on a global scale, you'd think this is a great time for a band to lock themselves into a studio and record an album. Making the best of a bad situation. I mean, that's what a normal band might think....right? So I'm pretty much expecting GnR to do the opposite.

ALBUM DELAYED UNTIL 2023 DUE TO CORONA! 

@sofine11 doesn’t appear to be one to take the piss out of fellow fans like this. As others have said he has a good reputation on the forums. It could well be that he (or she) has been given the runaround but I’d suggest sofine would have to have been VERY confident based on the info presented to go on the forums and say something.

1 minute ago, DTJ80 said:

@sofine11 doesn’t appear to be one to take the piss out of fellow fans like this. As others have said he has a good reputation on the forums. It could well be that he (or she) has been given the runaround but I’d suggest sofine would have to have been VERY confident based on the info presented to go on the forums and say something.

Why not print-screen it then? 

3 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

No idea about that. But he his whole thing would be very out of character based on general behaviour.

I believe you; however, one must understand that in the world of GNR rumours and hoaxes, it is implied that some evidence is required.